OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I knew MGS would win. The METAL GEAR Story and characters = The most epic story ever told on the video gaming industry.

WOOOOT !!

Come on hot toys I want to see them now.

Hopefully the HD editions news means we will get some SOL versions. :pray:

Mgs is such an annoying license ..there are way to many awesome figures that could come from it ..and i'd want them all!:gah:

has anything been said what games this license will cover ?

I think atm it's for mgs3 on Wii, at least that what the images on the teaser looked like.

That Naked Snake on the teaser looks more like a Peace Walker Snake with the Sneaking Suit and eyepatch. If it was MGS3 Snake, wouldn't they go with the tiger stripe camo and no eye patch?

That Naked Snake on the teaser looks more like a Peace Walker Snake with the Sneaking Suit and eyepatch. If it was MGS3 Snake, wouldn't they go with the tiger stripe camo and no eye patch?

Snake did have a sneaking suit in MGS 3, but it was only toward the end of the game that it became accessible. Snake also received his eye patch... but that's all I'm going to say to avoid spoilers.

Im sure its the full series licence.

If you look at the HT Spiderman, its only says "Spiderman 3" but for the Metal Gear figure it "Metal Gear Solid" implying its the whole series.

If you look at the HT Spiderman, its only says "Spiderman 3" but for the Metal Gear figure it "Metal Gear Solid" implying its the whole series.

if this is true this line could go on for years

Doesn't look like any suit he's wearing in peace walker + you see the boss too so im' guessing it's from MGS3.

Yeah, that's the Sneaking Suit from MGS 3. I hoping for, at least, a 2-in-1 with tiger stripe or olive drab alternate look. Because I can't imagine them doing too many separate versions of the exact same character with slightly different outfits (a la Medicom's strategy). And frankly, the Sneaking Suit doesn't do anything for me. Too sci-fi looking for Snake.

Yeah let's hope for a tiger stripe snake first. I'm not a fan of that sneaking suit.

I want it! D: LOL

Yeh it's def the proto sneak suit from snake eater.

Can't wait!

What's with all of the hate on the sneaking suits? Personally, I think that Snake looks his best when he wears them. The regular jungle camos are nice, but I find them a bit too generic, especially with all of the customs and Medicom figures that are already floating around in the secondary market. Hot Toys should start off with something different, just to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

I say bring on a sneaking suit version of Snake! And release a figure of the Boss as well! :horror

I really hope for a Big Boss tiger stripe as we will have plenty of sneaking suits with MGS1 Snake,MGS2 Snake and Raiden and MGS4 if HT makes those too.

Sneaking suits made by Hot Toys= very thin rubber that eventually deteriorates or rips just like past ventures by Hot Toys. I think we're better off with some bdu versions.

The only reason this makes me sad is that I know there is no way they will do the entire MGS cast. . . that's really all I want.

I know a Hot Toys Vulcan Raven would be absolutely amazing. Of course, it would have to be yet another brand new GIANT muscle body, but that big hulking body with a giant ammo barrel and the vulcan gun would be so so sick.

And release a figure of the Boss as well! :horror

I'd rather have a figure of The Boss over any Snake. MGS4 Johnny or young Ocelot would be cool too.

My point exactly!!!! :clap:yess::hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back