OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

and a teaser of my custom SOLIDUS SNAKE
IMG_1255.jpg

eq8jms.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :rock :rock

Some more MGS custom from me.

My custom Naked Snake photographed by Neo

jungle.jpg

snakeEater.jpg

and a teaser of my custom SOLIDUS SNAKE
IMG_1255.jpg

That solidus head sculpt is amazing. And the war machine body works perfect with it.

Thanks guys, here's my custom Solid Snake from MGS.

Got the awesome head from Mr Lerma.
I used the suit and vest from the konami figure.
I replaced all the gear with some better quality one and cusotmized the boots.

IMG_1323-1.jpg

IMG_1315-1.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1318-2.jpg

Our head looks awesome! Great work seb

Solid Snake rocks, Seb! :clap Glad you liked it, it is unreal in person!

Not a fan of that head, but everything else looks great.

The savages that play this game don't realize your artistic talents Seb. Great work on the customs and as good as it will get...

Gone are the days when HT used to announce a licence, tease, then reveal the first figure in a timely yet exciting manner.

They're getting ahead of themselves.

Well with Iron Man figures, Jack Sparrow, Thor,Captain America, and Batman figures on their way I'm sure theyre super busy right now. I decided I'm giving up the Sideshow Joe figures so that I can attempt to get every HT Metal Gear figure that is released. I have a sinking feeling that they will go "Iron Man" on us with multiple figures/ battle damage/ different camos, and the like.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

are the Konami figures worth getting and upgrading? seems like the only way to get that sneaking suit, and i know better than to count on HT to finish a line.

Thanks guys, here's my custom Solid Snake from MGS.

Got the awesome head from Mr Lerma.
I used the suit and vest from the konami figure.
I replaced all the gear with some better quality one and cusotmized the boots.

IMG_1322.jpg

Amazing custom ! :clap I hope that HT Solid Snake will be as good as yours (or even better :pray:)

are the Konami figures worth getting and upgrading? seems like the only way to get that sneaking suit, and i know better than to count on HT to finish a line.

I think Hot Toys may do an original MGS 1 Solid Snake... eventually. The demand's there, since most of the fans seem to want that version of Snake more than the other versions.

As for the Konami figure, I don't think it's worth the purchase, unless you plan to do some major customizations (like what elvis did). The price for that figure was $20 back in the day, and I even remember seeing it in the clearance section at Walmart. So... yeah. But, hey, it's your money! :D

well, i just scored a couple of them for pretty close to retail. now i just need to find some good base bodies to put them on and maybe some new accessories. that's the tough/expensive part. HT true type bodies alone cost more than i paid for these figures, but i dunno if those will even work. once i get all that figured out, these will be some sweet figures. the headsculpts and outfits are pretty nice, it's just the old bodies they're on kinda suck.

everytime i come to this thread im hoping hot toys show a preview by now :gah::gah:

Custom Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox:

00581952vf237i2iriih6v.jpg

005820ojyzjgg54rdj64jg.jpg

Can't wait:

5290257137_bc63368b64_o.jpg

5290257309_9b04628ff5_o.jpg

Stop posting unless there's news! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.