OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

MGS2 would be my choice for sure. What I want HT to make figs from most.

MGS2 > All other MGS games.

Yeah, I said it. Start frothing at the mouth, nerds.

fixed... cough cough

jokes aside id much rather see Peace Walkers sneaking suit than MGS3s

I think everyone just wants to see everything....

I think everyone just wants to see everything....
Does seem that way :lol

"Hey, they definitely need to have Olga's little girl. And don't forget the old guy who gives Snake orders. And, of course, the outfit Snake wore for 3 minutes in-between cut scenes 43 an 45 of MGS 4."

I hope one of the figures includes the Ga-Ko as an accessory.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zz34tQVpfoE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zz34tQVpfoE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I hope one of the figures includes the Ga-Ko as an accessory.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zz34tQVpfoE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zz34tQVpfoE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If anything, MGS3 Snake should come with a Kerotan frog.

If anything, MGS3 Snake should come with a Kerotan frog.

If they somehow make figures from both games, than I want both. However, as it stands with the preview images, I guess we have a better chance at the kerotan.:)

Sure, if you like running around a blandly designed environment (big shell) as a blond wuss.

I could do without any MGS2 figures.

Agreed, but a figure of Solidus would be pretty awesome! Such a shame that he was killed by blondie.

Edit: I just realized that Solidus's suit is a replica of Doctor Octopus's. Lol.....

If they somehow make figures from both games, than I want both. However, as it stands with the preview images, I guess we have a better chance at the kerotan.:)

A Kerotan would be awesome!! I'd hide it in a weird place, like under my bed, or behind some small books on a shelf just like in MGS 3.

i want a figure of solidus as much as i want a figure of blondie

i love sons of liberty

i like that that line up of figures ...

Please, Hot Toys!!!

this will be the first figure for sure.
Mgs-solid-snake-1.jpg

I will have this figure day one.
ohh man so pumped to see some pics.
love you hot toys

Last edited:

Eager to find out which games in the series Hot Toys is going to cover. It's probably safe to say if we see any MGS1/2 characters first, everything is open and anything could happen. :yess:
Love MGS. You are not alone, SOLIDSNAKE. :hi5:

Mgs3 is in the teaser ..so the first few figure should be from that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back