OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I think they should start with the roots which is MGS3:Snake Eater

Big boss+ boss +ocelot + Cobra Unit...

I don't really feel the same depth with MGS1's Solid Snake...

Big Boss,Boss,Ocelot and Eva would be awesome together but i doubt they will even consider Eva.

Big Boss,Boss,Ocelot and Eva would be awesome together but i doubt they will even consider Eva.

i doubt they will consider eva there are lot of fans of meryl and sniper wolf but you never know

I think they should start with the roots which is MGS3:Snake Eater

Big boss+ boss +ocelot + Cobra Unit...

I don't really feel the same depth with MGS1's Solid Snake...

Don't you mean Metal Gear 1. harhar

also i think your mistaking MGS1 Snakes mystery with lack of depth

Not me. If you figure these things are gonna cost somewhere between $160 and $200 a piece, I'm not gonna put up that kind of money to buy just any random variant they throw out. That's why I wouldn't be up for Plisskin, either, unless it was a "2-in-1" type deal.

I dunno Pliskins costume is quite different with all the belts and ect... id definetly bye that seperate if i had too.

you did get me thinkin though. A MGS4 Snake would benifit the most out a DX version:

Standard MGS4 Octocamo Snake (kaki vest?)

Extra Black suit, head sculpt without bandana

accessories:

Tranquiliser Gun, M4 custom, Operator, Stun knife

MKII, Octocamo Mask, Syringe, Cigarettes (maybe a Militia uniform)

maybe an extra body like the bruce lee DX

not too much but not too little right?

given HT history, All I'm expecting is MGS 3 snake.
and the ninja.

its hard to believe they will only do two figures

I'm actually not expecting many myself. Even their popular movie licenses they don't pump out a whole lot.

Given their history, I really don't think we'll get more than four or so.

People are expecting like the entire line spanning all 4 games. I'd be surprised if we get more than a few from MGS3.

I'd be happy if we got a lot, but if one of the few is MGS1 Solid Snake, I will be satisfied.

I'd be happy if we got a lot, but if one of the few is MGS1 Solid Snake, I will be satisfied.

Not me because then I'd want more...Meryl, Grey Fox, etc. I'm not going to list who I want to see, because that seems to be what this entire thread has become. Is just every random MGS fan posting what characters they want to see made and who they would buy.

I'm just ready to get heartbroken by this announcement. YOu get overly excited by them announcing this and in the end we have 3 figures to show for it, one being an exclusive one of another.

Not me because then I'd want more...Meryl, Grey Fox, etc. I'm not going to list who I want to see, because that seems to be what this entire thread has become. Is just every random MGS fan posting what characters they want to see made and who they would buy.

I'm just ready to get heartbroken by this announcement. YOu get overly excited by them announcing this and in the end we have 3 figures to show for it, one being an exclusive one of another.

I'd love to see every one of my favorite characters made, but I have my doubts that it will happen and I guess MGS1 Snake is my favorite representation of the main hero of the series. Meryl and Grey Fox would be on the top of my list as well, but with the MGS3 for 3DS coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if they focus on releasing figures from that game.

I'd love to see every one of my favorite characters made, but I have my doubts that it will happen and I guess MGS1 Snake is my favorite representation of the main hero of the series. Meryl and Grey Fox would be on the top of my list as well, but with the MGS3 for 3DS coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if they focus on releasing figures from that game.

Yep and like most of us have stated, MGS3 has already gotten enough attention. I'm already chapped that they are just remake MGS3 for the 3DS instead of an all new original game...and now they want to give us more Naked Snakes when we have a slew from medicom? No thanks.

wishful thinking would be hot toys making the figures you'd want, but the reality of it is that they probably will not. first off we still don't know if it's a master license or not. if it is and i missed it, well my bad, lol :lol cuz if it's just a single game license then you can forget your snake mgs1 or mgs2 anytime soon. if it is, they maybe you'll see it cuz then hot toys can hop games and choose whichever they want to do. i'd like to see 5-6 released at least, but that's pushing it. hot toys' vg history and stats is not on mgs' side right now.UNLESS with the mgs license hot toys is trying to make their vg line stronger. we'll just have to see what this year will bring.

MGS1 Snake is all I'd want and I'd want him to look like the face skin they gave him in MGS4.

Well I don't want a pixelated face sculpt so I'd like the one they rendered for him in MGS4 where you can actually tell it's a human.

His facecamo looks too old for a MGS1 Snake imo. Shinkawa's artworks are what HT should base their sculpt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back