OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Cant wait for some teaser pics for Snake...:yess:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTHER!!!!!!

Cant wait for some Liquid Snake..:yess:

HURT ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for some Grey Fox...:yess:

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Cant wait for some teaser pics for Snake...:yess:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTHER!!!!!!

Cant wait for some Liquid Snake..:yess:

HURT ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for some Grey Fox...:yess:

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

:goodpost: :hi5:

need some news or something the wait sucks

Its gonna be a looooooooong wait.
i predict we get new info end of spring. i hope im wrong.

also im 100% sure the first figure are MGS3. then who knows what order in games

mgs04.jpg

Who do you guys think the 1st character would be? The loyal-fan-favorite Solid Snake or the widely-popular Naked Snake? :D

i'll say either way we are getting a snake i say big boss snake first hopefully we get a soild snake

I say Hot Toys have no choice but to make Solid Snake, since he's the true protagonist

No love for the grunts?

I was thinking how cool it would be to have 3 of these ladies in tactical formation

of course there's 0.0 chance of it happening so I'll just be dreaming on

No love for the grunts?

I was thinking how cool it would be to have 3 of these ladies in tactical formation

of course there's 0.0 chance of it happening so I'll just be dreaming on

I don't see why not. As long as they spaced them out like Sideshow is doing with the Joe lineup.

I think the first to come out will be naked snake, to kinda coincide with the upcoming 3ds game. That being said I can't wait for a MGS1 solid but I will buy anything from the MGS line.

As much as I hate to think this way I don't see the line going past any MGS 3 style characters. The whole MGS community seems to be stuck in the MGS3 Big Boss style. I feel they keep shoving this Naked Snake and how much he does CQC crud down our throats. I remember playing MGS3 thinking "Ok, I get that he does CQC. You don't have to keep telling me about it."

"Take that guy out using CQC."
"Sneak up on that guy and use CQC."
"Open your Pepsi using CQC."

And think, no other of Hot Toys current licenses as really gone past 4 or so releases. Iron Man's variations are the only ones I can think of. They aren't Sideshow. They know their stuff is pricey and probably equally pricey to make so they're not gonna gamble with a foot soldier.

as much as we all want the characters from the other metal gear games i say your about right i dont think we are going past the 3rd game

As much as I hate to think this way I don't see the line going past any MGS 3 style characters. The whole MGS community seems to be stuck in the MGS3 Big Boss style. I feel they keep shoving this Naked Snake and how much he does CQC crud down our throats. I remember playing MGS3 thinking "Ok, I get that he does CQC. You don't have to keep telling me about it."

"Take that guy out using CQC."
"Sneak up on that guy and use CQC."
"Open your Pepsi using CQC."

And think, no other of Hot Toys current licenses as really gone past 4 or so releases. Iron Man's variations are the only ones I can think of. They aren't Sideshow. They know their stuff is pricey and probably equally pricey to make so they're not gonna gamble with a foot soldier.

If they don't, well...I may very well QCQ Howard Chan!

there is a chance we might get a snake from each game and that might be it

12月に開催された「10周年イベント」にて、新プロパティーのラインナップが発表されました!!!!『METAL GEAR SOLID』スゲェ━━━━━━ヽ(゜Д゜)ノ━━━━━━ !!!!「ビデオゲーム・マスターピース」シリーズに『メタルギア ソリッド』が加わるのですね!!すでにゲーム誌等で話題騒然です。ホットトイズの1/6スケールフィギュア、今後の製品発表から目が離せません!!!!他の新プロパティーも追ってご紹介いたします

Can someone translate this from HT's Japanese site?

That just mentions that they announced the MGS license at that 10th anniversary event in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back