Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gunmetal?

I wouldn't count that,we are talking about flat out re-releases of the same figure where aspects of the figures design gets newly developed, not fancy toy fair exclusive non movie related repaints of an existing figure where the mold is unchanged. phewww that was a long sentence.

I think the guy who leaked the info about how he was really impressed by the new Mark I along with the 89 Joker was actually refer to the Iron Monger. Some one who's not super knowledgeable about Iron man can easily make that mistake.

Last edited:
Realistically considering that Nicholson is at SDCC and a new Mark I is nowhere to be found I would absolutely agree with you Theokan.

I really hope hot toys reissues the Mark 1 but with improvements.If they do im shure it will be a big seller.When Iron Man came out I dident like the movie now I love the movies and I really want a Mark 1.

I think the guy who leaked the info about how he was really impressed by the new Mark I along with the 89 Joker was actually refer to the Iron Monger. Some one who's not super knowledgeable about Iron man can easily make that mistake.

:lecture:exactly: This has been confirmed by Tomm too actually.

Back