Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would they remake mark I ??? don't really see how they could improve him , he's just perfect as he is

2984160960106478826S600x600Q85.jpg

268174_186879011374097_138228759572456_530283_2455041_n.jpg

On HT Community "it says new teaser from Plastic Enemies (may be not Hot Toys)" bit of a weird one, definitely one for the hardcore Iron Man fans either way though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if they do the construction bots it WON'T be from Iron Man 2 where they'd have to reissue a Mark IV. People's heads would explode. BUT that they'd use it as way to give us a new Mark III with interchangeable plates and a new Stark sculpt from this scene right here:

ironman1.jpg

OR

That they'll reuse the Armor Unleashed to allow us for this:

[ame="https://youtu.be/aaokZWJ1gBM"]Suiting Up[/ame]

If there is an updated Mark I, it could be the DX HT is talking about on their facebook. DX07 is coming!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if they do the construction bots it WON'T be from Iron Man 2 where they'd have to reissue a Mark IV. People's heads would explode. BUT that they'd use it as way to give us a new Mark III with interchangeable plates and a new Stark sculpt from this scene right here:

ironman1.jpg

OR

That they'll reuse the Armor Unleashed to allow us for this:

Suiting Up

i dont think it has to come with a figure at all... they made that pirate ship steering wheel. i think this will be just the unit.

282725_187098124685519_138228759572456_530994_4032851_n.jpg

thats why they made the iv chest removable.

Last edited:
I doubt it as well. Other than the Iron monger I did want to see another iron man one line with DX Treatment. Tony Stark himself, with suit, Back drop piece of the mountains behind him. Big I know, but hey it is a DX but the Jericko Missle launcher. A missle in rock, which exploded next to stark. His bullet proof jacket underneath suit. Then alternative clothing for roughed up when in the cave. With accessories like Mark helmet plate, tongs and mallet. Car battery and wires. Blue prints for the mark 1. Oh how can I forget alternative head sculpt for when in cave. Tall order I know, will never happen as I am probally the only one interested in this, and people are complaining about the line being milked enough as it is. But for me will complete the whole collection to the arc of Tony Stark. Before he was Iron Man

Back