Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they come with this from Hasbro:
"Star Wars Battle Figure Stand (40-Pack Asst.)"
https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ST=SO&ID=20108&PG=2

What do they give you, i.e. just a sticker that you apply to the stand?
Do they have a label for all of the McQuarrie figures?

Thanks.

I never bought this but it says in the product description:
Each stand can be personalized with the included character-name label sheet! You’ll find a label for nearly every figure released in the Star Wars line from 2004 through the end of 2007, with multiple labels for trooper figures.
And here is a detailed description on Rebelscum of the stands:
https://www.rebelscum.com/TACbasepack.asp
Yep, they're all there:
TACbases-000.jpg

Thanks Batty, now I just need Rebel Trooper and my collection will be complete.

I've got one stashed at a local Wally, it's all yours, no charge. We appreciate you making our wedding invitation so much, I'll run by there tommorrow and get it.
If you want, shoot me a PM and let me know when and where we can hook up.

Just ordered Han! Thanks! And with the holiday code, he was cheaper than retail. :chew:chew

I went to Kmart today and saw the pegs filled with McFetts...at $8.49 a figure! :google Have their figures always been that much?

I went to Kmart today and saw the pegs filled with McFetts...at $8.49 a figure! :google Have their figures always been that much?

K-Mart, yep I think so. Toys R, Us is also pretty expensive. Sometimes you can find hard to find figures at those places because most pass over them because of what they charge. It's actually how I found the only Vintage Snowtrooper I've ever seen on the peg, and the only one in my collection at K-Mart.

K-Mart, yep I think so. Toys R, Us is also pretty expensive. Sometimes you can find hard to find figures at those places because most pass over them because of what they charge. It's actually how I found the only Vintage Snowtrooper I've ever seen on the peg, and the only one in my collection at K-Mart.

Strange, Toys r us is usually relatively cheap near me. Kay Bee on the other hand...yikes

Strange, Toys r us is usually relatively cheap near me. Kay Bee on the other hand...yikes

All the local K-B toys stores closed up around here a couple of years ago. The closest one is about 50 miles from me so I don't know their prices well. Toys R Us is usually cheaper then K-Mart, but not by much.

cheapest is wal-mart for me. next target but their selection is slim, then toys r us and k-mart running about the same. i totally gave up on hasbro's crap ordering system of coming soon one minute, then out of stock the next.

I received my Han figure from HTS today. It was stuffed in a box that was too small and the top of the card was bent.

Nice job, HTS! :rolleyes:

I received my Han figure from HTS today. It was stuffed in a box that was too small and the top of the card was bent.

the losers in their shipping department have to know that collectors are ordering these. as least their incompetence in packaging is consistent with their lame ordering system.

I got mine and it was in a huge box but still bent. I don't care cuz I open the figure, but as a customer, it's satisfying when a company takes time and care to ensure the quality it arrives to you in, regardless of what you do with it.

Han's a nice figure overall, glad to have him, though I find the belt holster for his saber hilt to be a bit less functional than Luke's is.

The box is literally smaller than the figure. The carded figure is 9", the box is 8". It's a good thing they also stuck one of those air cushions in there to protect it. :lol

The figure is nice. I like the face sculpt but wish they had made his beard a little more like the painting.

Wal Mart sells them for $6.88 around me... they're the cheapest I've found. I saw 2 McHans and a McVader on the pegs today. Still no Rebel trooper though.

I got the other two figures I ordered and a paper saying Han was backordered plus a list of two other figures that I didn't order. :confused:

Back