Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hasbro online store sucks. i've checked that website so many times and only found one item i need. seems it goes from coming soon to out of stock. still looking for snowtrooper, and rebel trooper. i have han solo on order from bbts. looks like it's ebay time. :(

Anyone have picks of the rebel trooper figure? I don't even know what I'm looking for.

Haven't seen much on the pegs lately.

Anyone have picks of the rebel trooper figure? I don't even know what I'm looking for.

Haven't seen much on the pegs lately.
Here you go:
https://www.rebelscum.com/TAC60McRebel.asp

I still haven't found a Chewbacca, Han, Snowtrooper, or Rebel Trooper for the mater. I keep missing them at Hasbro.com and they're not likely to show up in stores around these parts.

I didn't think I'd like the helmet all that much, but seeing it from different angles has won me over. That and the fact that it can be completely removed. :D

Im glad these started showing up on store shelves, I got them all so far except for Mcquarrie VAder and Starkiller hero. I got a extra MC Chewie, Stormtrooper and Boba if anyone wants to trade...

Wave 6 & 7 arrived yesterday so I've got most of them now---
Han is quite good but the female Starkiller is still one of the best.

Haven't gotten the rebel trooper yet though.

Wave 6 & 7 arrived yesterday so I've got most of them now---
Han is quite good but the female Starkiller is still one of the best.

Haven't gotten the rebel trooper yet though.

I bought a Starkiller at Hasbro and just a few weeks ago found a second one in Target.
I'm keeping all of mine boxed but opened that second Starkiller and really like it. Though I wish she could better hold her Lightsaber and the mask had a better way to attach to her head, it only looks right looking straight ahead. Hasbro's sculpts and articulation are really exceptional on the 4" Star Wars and GI Joe figures, their Marvel figures however, are less to be desired. :banghead

I bought a Starkiller at Hasbro and just a few weeks ago found a second one in Target.
I'm keeping all of mine boxed but opened that second Starkiller and really like it. Though I wish she could better hold her Lightsaber and the mask had a better way to attach to her head, it only looks right looking straight ahead. Hasbro's sculpts and articulation are really exceptional on the 4" Star Wars and GI Joe figures, their Marvel figures however, are less to be desired. :banghead

I was going to keep them in their packaging but I'm collecting all of the coins in the album (my last hurrah with Hasbro as I move solely into SS) so I opened them all. If I see a second one I'll pick it up, as I've done for the earlier MacQuarrie figs.

I tried to pick up a Han yesterday after viewing this thread, but no luck. I even had one in my cart but while looking for other things to buy, I lost him.

On a side note, does anyone have information about the Hasbro action figure stands for the McQuarrie figures? Are they already available or will they be coming out soon? Can you buy them separate or will they be apart of a 6 movie pack? Thanks.

Back