Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

Cool pics... I have to wait until Thursday for mine but hopefully my other little scenery piece I got for my Jabba scene shows up before then too so I can take a good pic.

I think Maulfan's pic represents the true color of the carbo-slab it has slight metallic graphite look in hand

Btw that pic :rock

Nice pics guys. I just received mine in the mail at my office.
I'm thinking about trying to add some LEDs to this thing. Anyone else planning anything similar?

I've put him on top my computer desk next to my GG Rebo band set. I gotta dige my Fett out of my Jabba display and put him in front.

It's a good spot but it covers up part of my Jerry Vandersteldt C3 print!

(Sry Jerry!)

I'm really happy with this piece. Just love how the carbonite block looks like its suspended in mid air!

Here are a few of my pics:

Star_Wars_Clones_0011.jpg
Star_Wars_Clones_0031.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_0061.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_0041.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_0071.jpg

Im not really feeling this piece. The face sculpt looks so different from the original to me. That being the 1:1 scale and the attakus. The rest isnt bad though. Im selling my attakus 17" if anyone is interested. Overall my favorite Han is the one molded right off the real deal- The ever Illusive....Illusive Concepts one:cool:

Actually I heard there were two versions of the original screen used han. One had a mold of the belt and the other one didnt.

For those that have been wondering dimensions, they are:

Depth (full bottom with flooring) - 8.75 inches
Width - 13.75 inches
Heigh - 17.75 inches

Thanks for posting this... been trying to figure out where I can fit this thing.

:gun

Here are my humble pics. I really like this piece.

I'm not that great with the photos yet. But I'm learning. Slowly.

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG

IMG_1928.JPG

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

Back