Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't seem to find the DLC playlist

in matchmaking it only select a new map if all players have it

there's supposed to be a playlist that plays the new maps only but I can't find it

you can of course just play the new map is custom

**** YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Well, you could always stop being foolinsh and waiting for Comcast for 2 months. Get Direct TV and then Verizon DSL or something. From the sound of it Comcast could be a long time for you.

DSL is what I use. I used to have Comcast but got tired of waiting on them to replace the line's.

Microsoft confirmed today that a second pack of maps is also on the way. They'll be available after the Heroic Map Pack becomes free in the spring.

3 maps arent enough to keep the game fresh until spring imo.
The original maps that shipped with the game got tedious right quick.
After walking around the maps after downloading I was struck by how "vanilla" they were.
They couldve put them in more exotic locales (Ark/Jungle water station) and at least give some old maps with tighter graphics.
Its better then nothing. Ill reserve final judgment until I play online with you guys but Bungie needs to step it up.

3 maps arent enough to keep the game fresh until spring imo.
The original maps that shipped with the game got tedious right quick.
After walking around the maps after downloading I was struck by how "vanilla" they were.
They couldve put them in more exotic locales (Ark/Jungle water station) and at least give some old maps with tighter graphics.
Its better then nothing. Ill reserve final judgment until I play online with you guys but Bungie needs to step it up.

Foundry is what you make it though, so much variation to be made there

can't remember who was talking about Led Zeppelin but rumour has it they'll be doing Madison Square Garden next

Think it's more than a rumor. Saw on MSNBC that they were playing next year. And are the maps worth the money to download? WIsh I didn't have to pay for them

Back