Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, which would be more recommended: version A or version B.

Id say go for version B, his expression is unique and iconic! only problem is (which is on both A & B) the rosy cheeks/paleface paint, which you can fix with a repaint (I repainted mine) and ti would be good to buy a BL3.5 body too as the older BL2 bodies had kinda weak ankle joints which really wouldnt stand in a cool pose without a figure stand.

So, which would be more recommended: version A or version B.

I'd say wait till next year, if you are patient.

Ver B isnt cheap now, neither is ver A. My spidey sense tells me that there will be more Arnie HT Bruce Lees to be made, and since theres DX 2.0 Joker, theres a high possibility for a DX 2.0 ETD Bruce by Arnie.

I'd say wait till next year, if you are patient.

Ver B isnt cheap now, neither is ver A. My spidey sense tells me that there will be more Arnie HT Bruce Lees to be made, and since theres DX 2.0 Joker, theres a high possibility for a DX 2.0 ETD Bruce by Arnie.

well Enterbay did announce a while ago they now have an exclusive contract for Bruce Lee's likeness and his movies, signed with Shannon Lee.

Since then we've seen nothing on the HT rubber body and it may have been cancelled for all we know.

Enter the Dragon showdown
fy083k.jpg

fb03gw.jpg

well Enterbay did announce a while ago they now have an exclusive contract for Bruce Lee's likeness and his movies, signed with Shannon Lee.

Since then we've seen nothing on the HT rubber body and it may have been cancelled for all we know.

seriously? damn, thats not good.:slap

Any links on that article?

seriously? damn, thats not good.:slap

Any links on that article?

This thread I think.... :D
It has been posted here a few times but I can't remember which pages sorry...

I think etd is license under wb so should not be a problem

It's hard to know for sure but the Enterbay message indicated they now had '1/6 exclusive likeness'. It seemed to be indicating they'd closed the loophole that allowed Hot Toys to produce their Lee figures. So even if Hot Toys have the rights to Enter the Dragon, they can't produce Lee if they don't have the likeness rights for him directly.
....this is all guessing from me and other forum members though because neither EB, HT or Shannon Lee has clarified anything...

Oh man. Arnie Kim! Please go back eb! Haha hopefully yhe big boss will be a good one! Eb, a new year a new start!

Oh man. Arnie Kim! Please go back eb! Haha hopefully yhe big boss will be a good one! Eb, a new year a new start!

Is my personal opinion but I think Park could be sculpts better of Arnie the Bruce's likeness...give him time...

Last edited:
I understand the following that Arnie Kim has as THE Bruce Lee sculptor, but to kinda hint that his are the only legitimate sculpts is kinda ridiculous. IMHO the HT Bruce sculpt by Yulli is AS GOOD as any of the Bruce sculpts by Arnie Kim. Ive seen some of the critiques of the HT sculpt, and i poersonally dont get them. Its Bruce, without a doubt.

The standard WOTD could not just be repainted to look that good though, no?

Unless you mean the smiling onem which I would kill for in 1/6. :monkey2

Back