Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A movie featuring a bunch of B-celebs and martial arts figures offering half-baked truisms and superficial chain-yanking exultations about what a great guy Bruce was. Awesome. Although I am curious as to what insights a 27 -year old pro-skateboarder can offer on the subject of a man who died 11 years before he was born - should be scintillating. I hope I'm wrong but it looks and feels like an empty rehash of material any casual Lee fan will have seen a million times before.

A movie featuring a bunch of B-celebs and martial arts figures offering half-baked truisms and superficial chain-yanking exultations about what a great guy Bruce was. Awesome. Although I am curious as to what insights a 27 -year old pro-skateboarder can offer on the subject of a man who died 11 years before he was born - should be scintillating. I hope I'm wrong but it looks and feels like an empty rehash of material any casual Lee fan will have seen a million times before.

Im not too interested in what some of the celebs will say(the ones I dont know like the skateboader for example) but I like hearing what other TOP martial artists say about Bruce, like John Jones and Cung Le.
It'll be worth a watch I think.

tough crowd....

Although I am curious as to what insights a 27 -year old pro-skateboarder can offer on the subject
:lol

Im not too interested in what some of the celebs will say(the ones I dont know like the skateboader for example) but I like hearing what other TOP martial artists say about Bruce, like John Jones and Cung Le.
It'll be worth a watch I think.
& .....

carano4xs0.gif

:D

Getting thrown hurts. I'd like to pin her in half guard position, muahahahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

There is some mistakes in your review. I fixed them in blue writing :D

"Articulation - *** 1/2
Like the EtD figures this uses the newly developed TTM17 (True-Type Muscular 17) that has been created to enhance and compliment their new Bruce Lee license…

Now if you think you’ve read that before, it’s because you have. This uses the exact same body as on the EtD figure, so you can either go and re-read that review here or just use the ‘edited highlights’ I shall I shall cut and paste below"

regarding ''I AM BRUCE LEE'' although i dont expect too much new insight,i hope that the ''younger'' generation will understand the impact and innfluence bruce had in the 60's/70's in the world of action cinema and the martial arts community,as i belive without him
the evolvement of MMA/UFC and the kung fu/action movie would not exist as we now now it to be..that is my humble opinion,i dont know how you guys feel about it

this week I have resculpted my hot toys hair piece and mod the other one..I want share with you my hazardous improve...
pretty close bruce's lifelike don't you think ?
Bruce BD head
I want to thanks Hot toys and yulli for their magnificent works...
rsqtqo.jpg

o8i3c7.jpg

2v9c0wo.jpg

wvseg7.jpg

21l0bwj.jpg

Bruce normal head and night suit
1ihngi.jpg

bdu0s5.jpg

261jmae.jpg

f3tlk6.jpg

both
5f0v84.jpg