Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought the bootleg. It?s so similar that I?m scared of actually buying the enterbay one, fear that it could just be this bootleg but sold for the original price. Insane how close they are to the original which I have also owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought the bootleg. It?s so similar that I?m scared of actually buying the enterbay one, fear that it could just be this bootleg but sold for the original price. Insane how close they are to the original which I have also owned.

I didn’t even know there was a bootleg...mine is legit I’ve had it for years. Post pics of the bootleg

Just go and look it up on eBay. It?s everywhere. Two companies...Fire and DJ Custom. I?m not accusing you or anything. Just a personal fear of mine. I have been in deals with bad business before; always a bummer when your spending on what you think is a higher end figure for a higher end price. This particular bootleg is strangely good.

I see them now...they look pretty good still they do not come in the enterbay packaging I guess I’d be worried about buying a loose 1/4 Bruce lee

How can you tell a recast etd version a from an original? All of the old pictures posted are dead links now.

I just bought one and I?m not sure if it?s the real thing. For one thing, the scar on his face is very faint compared to other enterbay figures that I know are legit..

X-mas 1974 , 45 yrs ago : Way of Dragon premieres in DK and France......

Then a month later was Japan premiere

For those interested...

An old figure i know, but one that i still enjoy warts and all. The lovely diorama that came with this GOD behind the scenes version had (like most others) that horrible glue residue showing through, so i cracked it apart and tried to make it more pleasing on the eye.
I was going to just paint it, but most of the residue showing through was a little bit too pronounced...even when painted. So i took the mad road instead.
It was easier than i first thought to seperate the pieces, as the wood used in making these dioramas is very tough and strong so it won't split easily. There are some pins and a dab of glue holding the pieces together. These pins come in handy when aligning the pieces back together when finishing.
I used a sheet of canvas to replace the stock tissue paper and gave it some light weathering.
Happy enough with the results and at least it looks better than before:)

DSC_0029.JPGDSC_0031.JPGDSC_0034.JPGDSC_0070.JPGDSC_0044.JPG

Back