Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wvseg7.jpg
What did you change? Is the hair bigger?

Nice job on both there!

HMV finally saw sense and got the 2 Disc GOD DVD in, but for £20 they can stick it, that said, some of their online prices are half that.

Just bashed Enterbay's new RM5 body replacing the RM-X.

It's a winner in my book.

RM-X.
6773086593_d762f3639c_b.jpg

RM 5 vs RM-X
6773086895_e1b4fe8a2d_b.jpg

6773087179_06266a9d61_b.jpg

Suited up
6773087555_153920a3d5_b.jpg

(you can't do this on the DX body)
6773087869_f1eb3a9e95_b.jpg

IMO this is the best body for clothed Bruce Lees and maybe best for articulation.

That looks really great. I was in two minds for a long time about whether to pick up the GOD set or not, but decided against it due to the poor quality of the body and all the horror stories (and the rumour/hope that Hot Toys would make a GOD Bruce) but this actually looks really good. Tempted to pick up some parts now.

That looks really great. I was in two minds for a long time about whether to pick up the GOD set or not, but decided against it due to the poor quality of the body and all the horror stories (and the rumour/hope that Hot Toys would make a GOD Bruce) but this actually looks really good. Tempted to pick up some parts now.

At this point, I would personally recommend using GOD accessories with the RM-5 body. You just need to mod the neck hole a little bit to fit the GOD heads. I think you need the similar but not as much of a procedure done for the DX body too but it's all good. Why pay an extra $60 at this point?

Just bashed Enterbay's new RM5 body replacing the RM-X.

It's a winner in my book.

RM 5 vs RM-X
6773086895_e1b4fe8a2d_b.jpg

6773087179_06266a9d61_b.jpg

Suited up
6773087555_153920a3d5_b.jpg

(you can't do this on the DX body)
6773087869_f1eb3a9e95_b.jpg

IMO this is the best body for clothed Bruce Lees and maybe best for articulation.

don't like it I prefer a lot more on the dx/casual body...sorry...

Yeah it does look good. I haven't yet seen anything definitive on how the ankles on those bodies work. So, how are they? Pics would be nice.

The ankle pegs click and they're rounded. They're just like bigger ball pegs of the wrist pegs but they click to lock in place. So it's pretty sturdy. These won't take a dive from your shelf like Hot Toys bodies since they don't have any gears and are double ended pegs that can bend.

Here is my GoD kitbash. I think Hot Toys likeness is way better than Enterbay's latest. It's just the hair that might need some tweaking:

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0448-Copy.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

And the EtD:

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

Last edited:
The ankle pegs click and they're rounded. They're just like bigger ball pegs of the wrist pegs but they click to lock in place. So it's pretty sturdy. These won't take a dive from your shelf like Hot Toys bodies since they don't have any gears and are double ended pegs that can bend.

Hmm, ok,

So how do they move back and forth and side to side, I'm still not clear as to how they work, which was why I asked for pics.

Back