Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the eyes are a little off....the eyebrows are too tiny,hairs wrong...
the body is amazing
has anyone got some news from EB for the incoming new god third head?
(beijin set)
:impatient:

i think the face is fine..the hair kinda spoils it for me-it's a bit ''flat'',prefered the ETD style hair.but i'll be getting it (depending on price)

hope the B-Label Bruce Lee keenly priced would like to pick this up. :) looking forward to all 3 Bruce Lee releases. :)

the black label is casual wear 1/6 statue, they are making articulated Big boss 1/6 figure nd 1/4 figure is fist of fury . i think, :)

the black label is casual wear 1/6 statue, they are making articulated Big boss 1/6 figure nd 1/4 figure is fist of fury . i think, :)

Thank you for explaining that.

I wonder why they would go with casual wear when Hot Toys already did it. I honestly don't have much interest in those. But a 1/4 of Bruce from Fist of Fury/Chinese Connection does have my interest. But it will end up running 400$ just like Arnie :horror

Didn't the last GOD have pimple problems with the rubber? I was definitely about to pick it up but I read too many issues with it.

I don't feel bad anymore about picking up the ETD figures now :D

no prob, :) yes is why i didn,t pick up the last GOD release just bought the spare RM-x body

Amazing details on the body, clothing, the medallion and the base, but in my poor and humble opinion, this is another HS that lacks the likeness of Bruce

Just for fun...

GODmoto021.jpg

Brucelee042.jpg

Back