Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah man you don't understand. While this looks exactly like the other HD boxes, it has Bruce Lee imprinted on it ! :panic: :rotfl

:lol I'm sure I'll come to appreciate this more next week, when Bill shows us the other side of the box

The last evening I was in Seoul the three of us met up to to out for some traditional South-Korean food. Arnie took me to a very popular restaurant which they told me was very well known, and we ate some sort of a meat-spagetti soup, which was quite good, then we went to a really cool old tea house and had some ginger tea and cakes. Arnie was so kind and generous, and we ended up at the roof of the hotel I was staying which was a balcony, and we talked about figures and Bruce Lee. Before they left we took some photos together, and this one Arnie posted on his Facebook group - of us wearing replicas of Bruce's own sunglasses:

269300_4035536294372_727764973_n.jpg

bruce-lee3.jpg

What I noticed when meeting him was that Arnie has allot of dignity and even though his English is not so good, he does really listen, and he makes you feel like a little brother in a strange way because he is so aware and concern about once well being. A really super nice guy in other words !

It was really nice to meet him after all these years - and Seoul is a wonderful city, very nice, very clean and a very modern city, and the people are so polite and friendly. I love the way they bow and even though many of them do not speak English, they often go to great lengths to help you if you are lost as when I was trying to find a hotel, I asked one of the staff to show me directions, and even though he did not fully spoke English he asked the rest of his co-workers, and after a while he just took me out of the cafe and wandered a little bit away from it to show me which directions I should go and tried to explain with the little English he knew. We both bowed when we parted, and when we talked by each other later that week, he recognized me, his eyes light up and we bowed. So cool !

Thanks for sharing this story, I'm definitely looking to meet this man he brought back Bruce to life with his work, it was no surprise to me about how friendly the Koreans are as I've had a co worker in the past from Korea and he was super nice.

Thanks for sharing this story, I'm definitely looking to meet this man he brought back Bruce to life with his work, it was no surprise to me about how friendly the Koreans are as I've had a co worker in the past from Korea and he was super nice.

The pleasure is all mine Nomad74 :) I really hope you and the others here on this forum get to meet him someday.

So, I heard today from one of my friends who bought the GOD Beijing Edition that Bill has send the 3rd head, anyone knows something about this?
I contacted the guy I purchased mine from and I'll keep you guys posted if I hear something.

Nomad74, if you look at the "Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010" thread you will see that this is being discussed ;)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xiO8cskJM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This fall marks 40 yrs since he started shooting Game , what could've been ! :(

Rumored cast list :

Hai Tien : Bruce Lee (RIP)
Tiens sister : Nora Miao
Tiens wife ? : Betty Ting Pei (sounds more like convinient alibi for their affair.....)

Friend : James Tien
Friend 2 : Chieh Yuan (RIP)
Friend 3 : Carter Wong

Enforcer , outside pagoda : Bolo Yeung

Gate to Enlightenment : Whong Ing Sik (only shot brief outdoor scene)

Temple of Preying Mantis : Taky Kimura (he said he was clumsy and would ruin the movie but BL insisted "I want you in that picture !")

Temple of Tiger : Dan Inosanto (also brief outdoor scene......and what the heck happened to the log scene ??)

Temple of Gold : Chi Hon Tsoi

Temple of Unknown : Kareem Jabbar (supposedly he was returning to H.K when he heard over Singapore airport that Lee was dead)

Caucasian aid/mentor : George Lazenby (killed in pagoda or would he return in another film ?)
Blacksmith : Lee Kun (RIP)

Then there's the Sonny Chiba rumor , supposedly he too was on the way to H.K but returned immediately to Japan since Lee died......

Some of you guys might find this 'Bruce Lee' clip funny (or cool) :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud-AUboZl3A[/ame]

Last edited:
Back