Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Bill regarding future releases of Bruce Lee NOT having movable eyes, he told me that at the moment they have made the policy as movable eyes tend to kill realism, so they will go for painted eyes at the moment for maximum realism. However they are developing skills and technology to implement movable eyes which can be as realistic and workable without taking away the impact of painted eyes...

thanks for the info axe..i still think the 1st attempt on the BTS GOD has someting to do with dropping the moving eye system for now,as the older style worked fine and added realism (in my humble opinion).hopefully the painted eyes work really well.

Apart from the BTS GOD, I think EB have excelled with every type of eye. The Arnie Bruce's with moving eyes, the 24 figures with inserted eyes and the Scarface with painted eyes. Whatever they choose to do I think we can have more than reasonable faith that it'll work.

hopefully with the figures having painted eyes.that should mean just a headsculpt with no removable hair and CHEAPER costs..WE HOPE!!

If EB doesn't feel comfortable with delivering a quality 'moving eye' system, then they made the right choice to abandon it for now.

BTW my second interview with him is out you can check it out here

Enterbay's Exclusive Interview Series with OSR chronicling their birth, trials, and resurgence continues. Presenting Part 2 of the Series. Get to know what really happened when Enterbay's quality dropped, QC problems happened and the cancellation of licenses. Plus Bill tells us about upcoming licenses and yes we asked the dreaded Rubber Batman suit question too. Read on...
https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/05/enterbay-story-behind-passion-part-2.html

nice one axe..all we need now is the black label release date(supposed to be this month) and the big boss 1/6 and fof 1/4 future dates

Interesting interview Axe :hi5:

This is not new but .....

Now that I've seen more of Scuderia's work, I'm happy to read that he will be doing the alternate head sculpt for the 1/4 FoF figure, to compliment Rovo Jin's sculpt. I'm happy that there's actually 2 head sculpts for this set in the first place. Having 2 sculptors interpretations of BL in one set, is a nice touch.

1/4 HD Mastepiece, featuring Bruce Lee, the ultimate icon you cannot afford to miss. Double head sculpts, newly developed action body, EB ultimate 3D multi layers paint job application. This is what makes the legend alive. This sculpted by our Korean artist Rovo Jin, another fighting expressin by Scuderia. No one will be disappointed. Limited edition of 5000 pcs worldwide, individual serial numbers on every single set.

Rovo Jin's sculpt :D

398266_417428778269956_100000085131298_1665201_2106997352_n.jpg

Since there are 2 heads, I wouldn't mind that one being released 'as is'. Imagine a 1/4 WotD bash :eek: :lol

I want to see pics of the Black Label's head sculpt already. I want to see what my 'Game Of Death' 3rd head looks like :D

After my Babydoll purchase, it seems my next likely HT purchase, isn't due for months now. Would be nice to have some of my wanted EB figures, released in that time :D

the black label was stated this month..i would think autum possibly for the rest (maybe november to go with bruces birthday)

another great interview Axe!!

though this part really depressed me.....
Guess I should be glad that I got the HD1002 and HD1003 statues but I was so looking forward to more Bruce Lee 1/4 statues.

A product lots of your fans really want to talk about is the 1:4 HD series of statues of Bruce Lee that you guys made. Specially HD-1002 which was a revolution in terms of its sculpt, paint application and quality for a mass produced collectible. Will you guys not make 1:4 statues anymore or will they only be articulated figures now?

ENTERBAY has always been a professional museum-quality figurine manufacturer, but we never limited ourselves within the 1/6 scale world. We must continue to lead the trend direction of these high-end quality figurines and introduce to the public that there is a greater choice, and broaden the awareness and vision in the figurine industry. 1:6 scale is just the beginning of our brand and we have been improving the quality and explaining the uses of technology to the next levels. 1:4 scale HD series is actually an extension of our 1:6 series. Each products we have launched so far have been very successful and popular, the HD-1001 is a bust, and HD-1002 and the HD003 is the full body statue; but we refuse to adopt the statue with the traditional Cold Casting production methods and injection molding to reduce costs, and to improve the stability. When it came to the HD-1004, this product was an evolution and an unprecedented movement in the art of figurine. It was a great success, and our future will continue to develop within the HD series with the movable concept. We do not limit the possibility to develop a product line on the 1:4 statue and fulfill different customer needs, but our primary task is to stabilize the production and quality control, and will continue to expand the development of 1:4 figure series.

Back