Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pose it with the clothes hiding the joints. Voila, instant statue :dunno

I'm assuming things of course.

Enterbay said:
I think I have replied everyone from May. Anyway, just want to give you all some rough idea on what's coming out soon and when... but this is not an actual releasing schedule, we just want to give you a heads-up!

MAY: 1/6 scale Men In Black - Agent J & K, official photos should be releasing before the end of the month
JUNE: 1/6 scale BL-1 Bruce Lee and 1/4 scale Rambo

This news from EB, coupled with these post's from EB's 1/4 Rambo thread:
Yesterday when I went to collect my t800 head sculpt, Nat told me that Rambo, the BL 1/6 Bruce statue and MIB will be released next month.
Released or revealed?
Released.

They say they no longer accepting PO for their stuffs, they just release them in the market once they are ready, so when they say that their figures are limited, it really means limited, unlike hot toys :lol
Means that we better have that money ready when these are released, if we plan on getting them.

Last edited:
I went back to OnesixthBruce to sadly look at the 1/4 scale mirror backdrop for the Enterbay HD-1002 statue.

and saw Woody is building more of them!!!! Decided not to miss out a 2nd time and put my pre-order in. Going to cost me just as much as the statue itself but I don't care LOL

I get sick of collectibles quite easily but my love for that statue hasn't fallen off at all. Still the best Bruce Lee collectible ever.

Can't wait to see it improved even further by being able to mount it on that awesome mirror backdrop !!

Bill posted this with the message:

"Black Label BL-1 "Bruce Lee" , will be announce next weekend, available and ship at the end of June 2012!!!"

538262_453439818002185_1366626325_n.jpg

Just saw this few minutes ago on Bill's Facebook, I still think master Kim is the one and only who do justice to Bruce.

I dunno man, this looks like a pretty good sculpt to my eyes :)

does seem a little off to me ....

Also, there is a thread in the statue section about this product people ...splitting the same converation is annoying :D

facial features are good,but i think the hair could be better..kinda too much like the BTS GOD.just my opinion though

Back