Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its nuts the way these are going on the secondary market. I guess its a warning for the next way to BUY EARLY. :)

i guess the next wave will have bigger ES, and people will be buying them hoping/expecting them to be worth a lot. But the surprise hit that the first wave was, won't be there, so I'm guessing the next wave won't rise that much that soon.

Love the photoshop pics, Mister Ski! Glad you were able to acquire this. It's still my only Mythos, but I may order the Maul today... On the waitlist for Vader and Fett. Kicking myself for missing them...

Kenobi is the best of the bunch IMO. He's the only need. Glad you were able to find him.

Great shots of a great statue!

very nice pics guys!

Great Pictures !!!! :) congrats and thank you !

Love the photoshop pics, Mister Ski! Glad you were able to acquire this. It's still my only Mythos, but I may order the Maul today... On the waitlist for Vader and Fett. Kicking myself for missing them...

Thanks for the feedback guys!

myc - thank you for the lightsaber hilt

kenbenobi - I hope you get them all. Patience is the key. It's funny because Maul is one of my favorite characters, but he is probably my least favorite Mythos statue. Not slamming the Maul statue, but more that the other four are so incredibly well done.

So I'm jumping into the mix. I've bought darth maul and waitlisted vader and fett. I'll keep my eye out for obi. I wished I would have noticed this line sooner. They are really well done. I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan. Having all the "baddies" of Star Wars is a cool setup I can't pass up!

i have all four except kenobi, from what i hear the after market prices on him are outrageous, but i need him to complete the set, lol. this line has to be one of sideshow's best in a long time, even if people only get 2 or 3 they still display like true art!

i have all four except kenobi, from what i hear the after market prices on him are outrageous, but i need him to complete the set, lol. this line has to be one of sideshow's best in a long time, even if people only get 2 or 3 they still display like true art!

Yeah, the after market is a killer! I too am hunting for this bad boy! I stopped looking on eBay cos it's getting ridiculous. Btw U gotta very cool mythos display set up with the floating/ ascending shelves!

Yeah, the after market is a killer! I too am hunting for this bad boy! I stopped looking on eBay cos it's getting ridiculous. Btw U gotta very cool mythos display set up with the floating/ ascending shelves!
thanks man, i worked hard getting the first four to set that display up, but obi is going to be tough!!

This piece has so much going for it. The switch out headsculpt of both actors is a major win. The emotion he shows as he struggles accross the desert is captured not only in his face, but in his posture as well. The wind-blown cape adds another dynamic and then the gear he lugs with him shows he has seen his share of battles throughout the years.

*Just be sure to add myc's lightsaber hilt and hook for the ultimate look!

I didn't know he was selling that high. Tempting, if the line is over I'll be selling my whole set. 5 is not enough. Come on SS.

Back