Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I bought Obi. But I missed out on Vader and Fett. I could have bought them used from friends,but decided to pass... I got Maul,but he had issues. Waiting for my replacement to arrive... Even though Obi is worth a lot,I won't sell him. He's my favorite statue I own...

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

I agree with the above sentiments.... unless something dire happens with my family these statues will sit apon my grave ha ha ha

I love the mythos statues, especially as a big EU fan. Obi-Wan is my favorite. I just wish I hadn't just gotten into collecting when these were releasing because I was focusing on my first love, PFs. I don't know if I'll be willing to drop the amount of money these things are going for on the after market. Maybe aways down the road.

With as popular as these are, it blows my mind that SSC has not released more for PO. I think the Mythos line is one of the greatest lines the company has created.

Gammy is severely underated! All of them are awesome and never leaving mine aswell!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I was on the fence when the Gamorrean Guard came out and ended up passing on him, I kind of regret it but at the same time he's not a main character, more like a third tier character in the films so for me it's not crucial to have him for my collection. Instead of Gamorrean guard I wish they would of done a Chewbacca or another main character like Han or even Grievous before he turned himself into a machine

I never wanted the Gamorrean, I've seen it in person and although it's a great statue just have no want or need to include it. As for the rest I let my Maul go, just didn't have the same wow factor as my Ob's, Vader and Fett which will prob never leave my collection.
Chewie has already been done in complete polystone but as a PF, but honestly what could you change about him to make him a Mythos; not much. Grievous should be up next if there is a next since we've seen his concept for years now.

Chewie has already been done in complete polystone but as a PF, but honestly what could you change about him to make him a Mythos; not much.

well, since they're basically showing the characters from other parts of their lives, not from the movies, they could go with...

Chewbacca when he lived in Mexico

mexicanchewbacca.jpg

Chewbacca in his punkrock phase
punkchewbacca.jpg

I never wanted the Gamorrean, I've seen it in person and although it's a great statue just have no want or need to include it. As for the rest I let my Maul go, just didn't have the same wow factor as my Ob's, Vader and Fett which will prob never leave my collection.
Chewie has already been done in complete polystone but as a PF, but honestly what could you change about him to make him a Mythos; not much. Grievous should be up next if there is a next since we've seen his concept for years now.

Action pose of chewie would be pretty cool... Maybe him tearing a droid in two :)

If they did make one I would sell my Chewbacca PF in a heart beat...

Well as a big pig fan I almost fell over when the Gamorrean was announced as being part of this line and for me I couldn't be happier about it.

well, since they're basically showing the characters from other parts of their lives, not from the movies, they could go with...

Chewbacca when he lived in Mexico

mexicanchewbacca.jpg

Chewbacca in his punkrock phase
punkchewbacca.jpg

Haha those are so sweet, El Chewie is where it's at.

Well as a big pig fan I almost fell over when the Gamorrean was announced as being part of this line and for me I couldn't be happier about it.

It's a nice piece no questioning that, I've been curbing the amount I collect so I'm sticking to canon and mainly OT now. Are you the same Gartogg from RS?

Well I have all 5 statues now and I really hope they make more especially the Grievous one, if it's ended I see the McQuarrie line taking over, which would be a shame as there is massive scope with Mythos line. My favourite is Ben, Boba, Gartogg, Vader then Maul, purely done on detail of the statues.

Haha those are so sweet, El Chewie is where it's at.

It's a nice piece no questioning that, I've been curbing the amount I collect so I'm sticking to canon and mainly OT now. Are you the same Gartogg from RS?

Yeah I get that man without rules this hobby can be expensive and get out of hand real quick lol... and yep I am the same Gartogg mate :)

Back