Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

No interest in collecting another line.

I never understood this concept. Who collects "lines"?
One should just collect the stuff they like, and not bother with the pieces they don't like.
Seems pretty simple to me.

One should just collect the stuff they like, and not bother with the pieces they don't like.

That's the way I look at collecting. I enjoy collecting much better this way. :D

But to each their own.

That mentality only works if you like less things than you have space for. I have way too many favorite things to get them all so I try to get creative with a focus or various themes.

My collection is a mess of scales, formats, materials and manufacturers. And I just bought some ____ing LEGOs.:slap:thud:

Yes I agree, if something catches my eye, doesnt matter what make,line,creed, I become Indiana Jones, I will not stop I will not sleep, or rest, till I posses the object.

Different people collect differently, news at 9!

Understanding is not required, only obedience.

I just bought Lego too. My kids got them for Christmas.

Back