Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent, MYC! And here's a pic of my Obi belt, to help you with the hook attachment!! Oh, and I love you! :1-1:

Thanks a lot !! List updated !!! you have a raised hook my friend :)

... oh and I love you too :)

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Could I please be added to the waitlist if you think you'll go to 66?

Thanks!

Yep can do that.. but you might have to wait until the second 30 are out if thats ok

The Circle of the first 30 ... (sounds almost like a movie title :D )

I spent quite a lot of time this weekend on them...almost done here.. then I will do the hooks.. and then.. SHIPPING TIME !!

20130414_221056_zps68f6b486.jpg

They look great!! :clap

Payment Sent :)

Attached a pic of my hilt. Let me know if you need something clearer to help distinguish.

Im also interested to see if anyone has found an alternative to glue. I hope to still display with his blade out at times and dont want the hilt always attached. Pls let me know if anyone has some luck in this.

Thanks again MYC. This is a great undertaking and is really appreciated. Probably the best thing I've gotten out of this forum so far.

wow.. that is a very strange version... I will send you a flat piece like for all with the raised hook... and also one with a raised block. You have to check which one you will glue on. I hope one of the will fit your statue. Both versions are to hook and unhook the hilt.. so you can choose to display or not to display the hilt ;)

Thanks again and I hope you wont have to customize all to much on your hook.

Cheers,
Michael

Ok.. so it looks like the first batch of 30 will ship by the end of the week !! :)

I will PM the first 30 who did not paid yet and ask them if they are still in and give them time till the end of the week to responde.

If no response, they will switch with the next in line of the waitlist :)

THanks again for everything and I will continue then latest next week with the second batch :)

Back