Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was snapped in two. I'm awaiting a replacement. :(

Actually, it was the spear that was snapped, but people know what a Gaffi stick is, so...
Is that the one that looks like two-pieces roped together? I was looking at mine, thinking how easy it would be to snap that in half...

Hi myc, Is it possible to get both flat and raised version for a little extra $ I haven't ordered this piece yet so not sure what version it will be

Hi myc, Is it possible to get both flat and raised version for a little extra $ I haven't ordered this piece yet so not sure what version it will be

if you are not sure, just let me know.. I put you both versions in :)

1st batch sent out !!!

Taking Pre-Orders now for 2nd batch !!!!!!!

:lecture

turn around about 2 weeks

hi, my statue won't be in hand until june it looks like so I am not sure what kind of hilt I need, should I pay now to reserve the sabre?

thanks!

Hi .. I used common super glue and works like a charm :)

The hilt weights barely something.. so gues any permanent glue will work

Hey MYC,

I'm away with work and haven't had the opportunity to check the hook attachment. I thought I'd be back before you'd have the second batch ready but you're ripping through amazingly quick! :clap

Hi there.. dont worry.. im pretty sure 95% have the raised hook. In case not.. let me know and I will send u the other hook :)

Back