Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.. ok.. great.. so flat for you for sure then :D I have a feeling you are an exception somehow.. :D

@Johnsolo .. no problem.. I noted it now :)

@Darth Madden.. so flat for you ! YOu are the only one so far with a flat one ! :D

snet a PM.... mine is raised.... sent payment yesterday.... #11 on the list....

Thanks.

Hey guys, I won't get my obie wan until june. I just talked with myc and if anyone who has it already wants to take my place in the first batch, go ahead tell him. :peace

Updated !! Thanks a lot guys !! :) I am working eagerly in my spare time on the first 30 sabers and they should be ready to send out within 2 weeks :)

Thanks again for all the support and kind messages I receive !! :)

going to check the hook in storage will let you know with payment soon thanks!

Hey, Sideshow, take note of this artist's talent, eagerness and hard work! :lecture :rock

Hey Sideshow, take note of the fact that an online community of your most ardent fans had to go to the extreme of having this feature custom-made to complete your product. Hopefully this will be an object lesson to them that the community WILL hold them accountable for late-game product changes that go undisclosed until after the product is in-hand. Hard not to see this as a ding (however small) to their trustworthiness.

Doesn't take away from how awesome this hilt turned out, and in a way it will make the display that much more special because of the added touch of pride, care and craftsmanship involved in completing it. Well done, myc!

Back