Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooohooooooooo!!!!! My payment coming in three days - on 14th April! Just to avoid it featuring on my current month credit card statement!!! Excellent job, MYC! You're a star!

Hello Guys !

I updated the list and please double check if I marked everybody right so far :) I really appreciate all the kind words that are flying in here and via paypal :) I also thank all who paid the $30 incl. the paypal fees even if its not requested :)

Im super excited that you like the saber and I am even more happy to see you guys are happy :) Im working on the first 30 sabers and I hope to have them send out within 2 weeks :)

Thanks again for all the support and encouragement !! You guys rock for sure !! :)

I masterside.. Yeah I will finish up first the first 30 on the list. I noticed you are listed in the second batch.. I hope I can take on the others in about 2 weeks :)

Payment description is on the very first post :)

for all who already paid, can you please PM me if your hook attachment on the statue is flat or raised ? I heard about 2 different versions !! I highlighted it also in the first page.

YOu are welcome ! Thank you Anthony.. and thanks about the info if the hook part on your statue is raised !

Please.. all others, I need the info on your statue. Depending on if its flat or raised, I will send you the right "hook" to glue on

can you show us a pic with a hook flat and raised one ?
i don't know which one i have...
thanks

hmm.. I have just the one with the raised one. Just check the first pictures and its without the pointy hook..

I heard that there are versions where the silver part is at the same level like the belt itself...

so in other words.. some statues have the silver part raised ..not same level as the belt..

I photoshop it.. Darth Madden, is that kind of right ?

flat_raised_zps5a2de45a.jpg

Yeah, that’s basically it. On mine though, if I remember correctly, the hook spot is not under the belt but right on the belt like they just painted a gray box on the belt where it was supposed to be… its very weird. I think for mine anything would be fine to attach the hilt with since there is nothing there anyway

Back