Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is just awesome ! :) I really appreciate the commitment and loyalty on this project from everybody ! :)

as mentioned before, I think I will have the first 30 shipped out within 2 weeks.. then another 2 weeks for the second batch :)

This project been so far a lot of fun (and work :D ) but with so many cool and nice people its been just awesome and a pleasure to work with :)

oh.. and about SSC taking notice from this here.. better not ;)

I'm really glad to see that most that expressed interest have already paid.

Me too. Props to the community! :D

oh.. and about SSC taking notice from this here.. better not ;)

I was considering drawing this effort to their attention, as a reminder of our disappointment and as proof of our dedication to getting the statue right! But, if you feel it is best not to, I will refrain.

na its ok.. just dont want to get into any troubles here doing this ;) but dont worry..as long we are not sending newsletters about this hilt to SSC.. it should be fine :)

Sorry MYC, once i get my confirmed body replacement i'll send my payment ASAP. Its been tiresome process getting a replacement but, i do appreciate your work!

its all good.. still need around 10days to 2 weeks for the first batch. :)

I wouldn't be worried about SSC having issues with you creating the lightsaber that they failed to deliver the statue with.
They've had two major issues with this that I know of, one the missing hilt, two the numbers. There's 2000, but the first release is numbered 1-1200, the second release which is set for June will have the proper 1201-2000 numbers.
So in the end, you're just creating a lightsaber on your own that people have requested and we're incredibly happy you're doing it for us. Great work Michael, keep it up.
Jon

I am stunned at how quickly you got the first batch completed. myc, you totally :rock! I'll check mine this weekend to see if it is raised or flat. I'm in the 2nd batch, anyway...

I wouldn't be worried about SSC having issues with you creating the lightsaber that they failed to deliver the statue with.
They've had two major issues with this that I know of, one the missing hilt, two the numbers. There's 2000, but the first release is numbered 1-1200, the second release which is set for June will have the proper 1201-2000 numbers.
So in the end, you're just creating a lightsaber on your own that people have requested and we're incredibly happy you're doing it for us. Great work Michael, keep it up.
Jon
I wouldn't be worried about SSC at all. However, Lucasfilm is a totally different matter... Thankfully, you are not doing this for profit, nor mass production, so they shouldn't have any valid gripe.

I am stunned at how quickly you got the first batch completed. myc, you totally :rock! I'll check mine this weekend to see if it is raised or flat. I'm in the 2nd batch, anyway...

naa... I am working on the first batch.. its not completed yet :) I hope I have them done in about 10 - 14 days :) But I do as fast as possible :)

Thanks again for the support and kind words.. I know Im repeating myself but that appreciatation is just overwhelming :D

.. list updated :)

The Circle of the first 30 ... (sounds almost like a movie title :D )

I spent quite a lot of time this weekend on them...almost done here.. then I will do the hooks.. and then.. SHIPPING TIME !!

20130414_221056_zps68f6b486.jpg

Back