Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are cool, but I would maybe only get 1 or two in my entire lifetime. Probably really expensive and also because they're so big.

So maybe Vader, I'm sure they'll do him.

Because bigger is even better. :rock

shesaid.jpg

I am happy with my Pf I would only buy Vader or the droids in this scale, hopefully they will do an ESB Yoda 1:1 it would be a similar size.

Wow! You've painted some great stuff. I hope I get to meet you this week! :hi5:

I'd love to meet you. If you show up to the booth, just ask any of the Sideshow staff if they see Nathan "SilentSurfer" around. I may be hanging out at the booth this year more to hear what people say about the new stuff in person.

I plan on spending most of my time at the Sideshow booth. I'll be the guy doing this:

tex-avery-wolf-o.gif

And as soon as you meet him, you'll be doing this :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00V4-LQYyf4"]‪Happy Hump Day‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This piece certainly grows on you quick...At first, it was an easy write-off for me. However the more I see, the better it becomes.

Hopefully a DV comes down the line as I didn't like the CM DV pose.

How much is this line supposed to cost this and darth maul look aamzing and how big are these in size compared to a pf.

^These would be twice the size of the premium format about 3' or so. Shear awesomeness!!!

This line looks like it's going to be amazing. Unfortunately I don't have the money or space for such things.

If they make the Emperor though....

If these hit the Iron Man 1:2 scale price point (which I think they will) then I'm out. Obi Wan and Darth Maul look amazing though!

Back