Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks 1:1 to me.

It did to a lot of folks, but if you remember (unsure if you were around back then) SSC confirmed it was 1:2 and that it was made for the con specifically.

Bigger pic.

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042637239.jpg

Depending on the price I may be selling Obi and Vade PFs.

I do wish this was in more of a battle pose or museum pose instead of a "Are you ____ing kidding me?" pose but it's a small knitpick.

Looks REALLY good but IMO 1:2 scale is just way too big. 1:4 scale is the perfect display scale to my eyes.

this is definitely a pick and choose line for me. Although what has been posted looks amazing nothing strikes me as a "I gotta have." That's good 'cause the wife would kill me. I'll buy one or two, but that will probably be it and that's stretching it.

I do wish this was in more of a battle pose or museum pose instead of a "Are you ____ing kidding me?" pose but it's a small knitpick.

Who is the girl in your signature? Is that Audrey Bitoni?

Great job surfer it look's absolutely jaw dropping i mean, i wish i could sell my soul on ebay (they dont go for much) lol

That looks amazing and wow Sideshow is really pushing the limits here I think. I mean I would love to have some of these but size and money are real challenges. It kind of makes you have to pick and choose what line you are going to collect.

Pose looks very awkward - "you want me to say what to Vader?" The pose choices for both this and the Maul are puzzling - given how much they will cost and the real estate they will occupy in a collection, the pose should really make the statue pop. And there are so many iconic poses to choose from for these major characters.

Really want to see con pics of this as I'm curious what the size really is compared to some other pieces.

Anyone think this might be posable? Considering its called a 'Figure' and not a Statue? That might explain the awkward pose.

You mean like how premium format "figures" are super posable? ;)

(And yeah, I realize there is some small degree of poseability with some PFs, but I don't think you should read too much into the word "figure.")

It's a solemn, peaceful pose that represents the character, methinks.

I better start saving for the Vader 1:2...

BB

Back