Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the absolute honor of getting to paint this amazing LSF debut figure.

I can't wait to see it set up tomorrow at the booth.

Amazing paint as always Silentsurfer!

And what's the scale of this Legendary Scale Figure?

Thank you!

Looks great, but can you imagina a whole room full at this scale, I'd just need a full size snow white and the collection would be complete.

Wow! You've painted some great stuff. I hope I get to meet you this week! :hi5:

I'd love to meet you. If you show up to the booth, just ask any of the Sideshow staff if they see Nathan "SilentSurfer" around. I may be hanging out at the booth this year more to hear what people say about the new stuff in person.

Amazing paint as always Silentsurfer!

And what's the scale of this Legendary Scale Figure?

Thank you!

Legendary=1/2 scale (in most cases).

Anyone else notice the new and improved lightsaber? Notice that metal at the tip?

Paint. I should know. But saber does actually ignite.

I'd love to meet you. If you show up to the booth, just ask any of the Sideshow staff if they see Nathan "SilentSurfer" around. I may be hanging out at the booth this year more to hear what people say about the new stuff in person.

I plan on spending most of my time at the Sideshow booth. I'll be the guy doing this:

tex-avery-wolf-o.gif

Legendary=1/2 scale (in most cases).

Paint. I should know. But saber does actually ignite.

Thank you very much SilentSurfer :1-1:

I'm a big fan of Obi, and it's the best likeness of all time! Your paint job is simply oustanding!

And my last question: I would like to know what is the material used to sculpt this achievement?
It's polystone? Wax? Or the same material like the headsculpt of German Paratrooper PF by Andy Bergholtz? ... Etc..

Sideshow Collectibles Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUYZ2tBV4&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Legendary Scale Figures Announcement‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Last edited:
Back