Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 12 inch figures (Grievous, Fett, etc.) have price tags. Nothing for the Legendary Scale Figures yet?

They may not be that close to preorder/production to be priced. If I remember right if it has price it means its already up for order or going to have a preorder soon (or at con).

I feel the same way... its an odd choice and honestly the whole pose seems kind of weird to me. Looks too sad and forlorn.

Exactly.

I was going to add that it reminds me of Michelangelo, and sure enough...

467240446_cd777c1479.jpg

Michelangelo.St_Peter.Duomo_di_Siena.jpg

MICHEL4.JPG

Zero chance, and that's one of my main beefs with Sideshow. They get very talented people to paint their prototypes (and those paint apps are stunning!) but when the actual product comes out it's got a single flat skin tone and looks nothing like the proto. Especially now that non-refundable deposits are standard, I think that's pretty problematic.

Marc just posted in chat that it's a new resin type they're using to get the translucent skin look.

Marc just posted in chat that it's a new resin type they're using to get the translucent skin look.

Is that so? This is very interesting. :lecture I wonder if this technique will only be used with the human likeness statues or all of them.

was watching kusi local news here in san diego and the news anchor asked the price of the legendary scale statue of obi wan when he walked by and it and saw how awesome it looked and he was asking brant these questions and the price for obi wan is $2,000 i dont know if that's going to be the same price for every single legendary scale statue but i would believe so

Sideshow Collectibles Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGanm7htok8"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars and Marvel Legendary Scale Figures‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!!​

I love SSC...but this is just another reminder to me that they are getting farther and farther out of touch with its customers...seriously, what percentage of us on here could afford to collect this line? And their inflation on figures is like in dog years.

"And just when I think I'm in, they push me back out..."

:lol

Well played... at $1,000ish I could entertain buying one of these. But no way I could justify $2,000 on a space hog like this :lol

I will say Matt Falls did some amazing work on Maul and Kenobi... I don't see his name as much as I used to, but he nailed both of these; easily the best Maul and Kenobi I've ever seen.

I may come up with 2k if they release a well-done Indiana Jones, but that's it. I can't think of another character that would motivate me to swallow that price tag.

Well we knew it was coming but 2k is ridiculous, after all the hype on the boards over the last couple of days and it ends just like that.... :monkey2

Back