Obamas growing on me.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic video....two thumbs way up!! :clap

Meh, didn't find it that funny.

That sounds like a case of

pot_kettle_black.jpg

I'm voting for Senator Obama for a lot of reasons. Namely because he's NOT John McCain, nor is Senator Biden NOT Sarah Palin. That's reason enough for me. Just think about the last eight years. Do we as a nation really want to put the Republicans back in charge and trust them to get things back on track? Gimme a break.

I've been serving my nation for 14 years. I'm a combat Soldier who fought during two tours in Iraq, was wounded in action during a firefight, lost a lot of friends over there, and I'm currently still serving. I'm an independent, and I do not lean too far to the right or left. With that said, this election in NOT a joke, people. Listen and vote with an open mind. Otherwise, we're just doomed to repeat mistakes from the past. And I believe Obama/Biden has the best plan to get this country back on it's feet. It sure as hell beats the alternative.

I'm voting for Senator Obama for a lot of reasons. Namely because he's NOT John McCain, nor is Senator Biden NOT Sarah Palin. That's reason enough for me. Just think about the last eight years. We as a nation really want to put the Republicans back in charge and trust them to get things back on track? Gimme a break.

I've been serving my nation for 14 years. I'm a combat Soldier who fought during tours in Iraq, was wounded in action during a firefight, lost a lot of friends over there, and I'm currently still serving. I'm an independent, and I do not lean too far to the right or left. With that said, this election in NOT a joke, people. Listen and vote with an open mind. Otherwise, we're just doomed to repeat mistakes from the past. And I believe Obama/Biden has the best plan to get this country back on it's feet. It sure as hell beats the alternative.

Thank you for your insight. It's about who can get us out of the mess we're in. It's Obama/Biden time.

Why do Obama supporters automatically assume that all Republicans are the same, and vice versa? That is really starting to annoy me to no end.

McCain opposed Bush on many, many issues. During the 2000 primaries that were very heated in their differences and there is a reason McCain has been called a "maverick" Republican. Conversely, Obama is quite different from Hillary, Gore or any other recent Democratic figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back