Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can do the wigs for all the ones that want it jus need to contact me add me as a friend and message me i´ll do it joyfully and the price wuold be cheap for the quallity you´ll get

regards

No, sorry. However I have all the material needed together. I have been very busy the last days due to some health caring issues (my studies really start to make me sick). Everything is allright again, however my timetable has become delayed (again). I am currently reorganizing myself. Pics most likely by Sunday, maybe Monday.
Sorry again.

Can't rush perfection. BTW, I still haven't gotten the pairs of boots I ordered to do the Nurse Joker shoes, but I have everything else now, including the silencer. I plan to start making molds as soon as I get back on thirds and I have some more free time, lol. BTW, King I can try and get the figures you're looking for. How soon do you need them?

Can't rush perfection. BTW, I still haven't gotten the pairs of boots I ordered to do the Nurse Joker shoes, but I have everything else now, including the silencer. I plan to start making molds as soon as I get back on thirds and I have some more free time, lol. BTW, King I can try and get the figures you're looking for. How soon do you need them?

:goodpost:

:horror

Will send you a PM tomorrow! Man if you could do that for me I... I... I dont know. :lol
Its past 2 am overhere. I really need to go to bed now. I will send you all the details tomorrow. :duff

dcvsmotu2.jpg

King I got two out of three. Apparently the Faker/Bizarro set hasn't been released yet? I'll keep you posted. Still need you to PM me with your contact info, or any PM for that matter as I still have never gotten any from you for some odd reason. :dunno

Mark-Myers' Farms Online!

No, they are not available here. They are US excl. Mattel does this all the time.

Anyway. You should have gotten a PM by now. I am a little confused this week with SDCC and some other cool stuff such as Take That life in concert. :horror

Myers you cannot believe how grateful I am but lets not derail this threda too much... PM is comming your way!

Can't wait to see some WIP's guys. Glad it's slowly but surely happening. Are your outfits gonna fit every body? Cause I'm trying to decide between the Bruce Lee body and the Perseus.

Back