Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an awesome set. I'm just happy that I'm gonna have a nice looking body with no joints on top of your upgraded set.

I love being a nerd.

Well it could be promising but if it is the same physique as the BL body (I assume it will be), then it would probably be too small for Ledger's size. Still, eager to see how it turns out.

Ok. I did not get the past days off but had to work. :lol

Anyway. Project is on hold for now. Nevertheless I will post pics of the finished proto over the weekend, but I assume that people will want to wait for this... :rock

279717_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I have been reading through it. I bet it hits over 100 pages by tonight.

But anyways. Can't wait for your WIPs and Proto pics skull!

Yes, just announced at AniCom. Hopefully tey will give us an interrogation variant and a Nurse mix, as these are the two I still need to improve. Also designed forearms for interrogation would make sense in both cases... :pray:

Oh and DX01 wont lose value. :lol

Called it before SDCC. I'm pretty sure they'll do this as Nurse / Interrogation or there abouts. It's really all that's new they could add to it.

Yeah I have been reading through it. I bet it hits over 100 pages by tonight.

But anyways. Can't wait for your WIPs and Proto pics skull!

Hope you guys will like it. I believe interest in custom pieces will develope similar to the Jack Joker custom by Adam and Beto when the Nurse becomes official. Which is perfectly allright. Hopefully they will use their old Hot Toys Joker socks. :monkey3

not my best pics. took them late last night. Made a new Name tag and got a new belt. so close to the finish line i just need to find the rght size name tage and fix the watch.

IMG_2435.jpg

2a410808.jpg

a5957ffc.jpg

IMG_2437-1.jpg

That looks great on that body. What I liked about heath's joker is that he's really tall but he has some mass to him. It was a nice change from always seeing him drawn iconic-ally skinny. And that body shows it really well.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can see some of heath's tattoos during that scene. Which is pretty cool. You screen accuracy nazis should add them on!!

Back