Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Ecko
So which head are you using for your Nurse Joker? Or are you making more than one?

well i really want to add mohair to my BR sculpt like hhhhhhhhhanley did , i think it looks awesome , i would just have to dig out a trench in the hairline and glue some hair up in it .

That's the plane , so i will have 2 heads for my Nurse :yess:

I've opened an interest thread for this screen accurate nurse joker uniform gown outfit only to be made 10 pieces limited. check it out

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3579809#post3579809

It will hopefully be a complete set (uniform, shoes, socks, accessoires). Not sure if I get myersfarms to do the accessoires because I _____ed up getting back to him (sorry bro ;) ). But you can always get the costume or shoes or socks or whatever you wish seperatly (so you can buy the costume from hhhaney now and get the missing parts from me later ;) ). I plan on doing a costume very similar to the one from hhhaney. Only difference will be the zipper. As I already mentioned somewhere above I will use a reverse zipper that makes it a little less visible (hopefully). Anyway, WIP pics will be available most likely next week or the weekend. I wanted to finish the Selina proto outfit before I go to the Nurse and I will need the weekend for it (Selina has turned out to be tougher than expected but I think I got her now).

Right on, yeah I'll probably hold out until i get some more mula, man this hobby is a _____ on my wallet. :rotflCan't wait to see your WIP's though so i can decide.

Not sure if I get myersfarms to do the accessoires because I _____ed up getting back to him (sorry bro ;) ).

No worries my man. I am still working on the project including two wigs and the accessories. But I've also started a new full-time job and it's taking away from "Projet Time." I also haven't received the boots that I bought to turn into Crocs like you did. All in all it's been a fruitless couple of weeks for things Nurse Joker, lol.

Yeah, trying to do this while in school would be difficult. I was working a full-time third shift job, going to school full time and taking care of my new born daughter, lol. It was a crazy time.

Good lord. I can never comprehend how people can live like that. :thud:

It will hopefully be a complete set (uniform, shoes, socks, accessoires). Not sure if I get myersfarms to do the accessoires because I _____ed up getting back to him (sorry bro ;) ). But you can always get the costume or shoes or socks or whatever you wish seperatly (so you can buy the costume from hhhaney now and get the missing parts from me later ;) ). I plan on doing a costume very similar to the one from hhhaney. Only difference will be the zipper. As I already mentioned somewhere above I will use a reverse zipper that makes it a little less visible (hopefully). Anyway, WIP pics will be available most likely next week or the weekend. I wanted to finish the Selina proto outfit before I go to the Nurse and I will need the weekend for it (Selina has turned out to be tougher than expected but I think I got her now).

Well if you'll be selling a full suit then I'd rather get it all from the same source rather than get a bit here and there. So when you have pics please post them. I'll be on the look out for this.

Back