Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent seen any, but really not needed. Knees will still be an issue with BL.

I have the Nurse planned for tomorrow evening/night. Pics should be available by Tuesday as I will be out of town on Monday. It will be made for HT Narrow, so it will fit all the other bodies too. :)

Have you guys heard of those skin sleeves for 1/6 bodies? If so do you know if they make fit on or make some hot toys bodies? Just a thought, might be an easier and less expensive way to hiding joints.

I have seent the muscular one ie: Chris Redfield, but I have not seen any that were slim-cut for thinner arms. I am going to attempt to cast sleeve like arms based on the Perseus ones that can slip over the standard true type arms. I'm also planning to do the legs in a similar fashion kinda like individual leg panty-hose. I hope that that makes sense.

Pics of the finished Nurse will not come tomorrow night. I just came back home. We have a quite important contract tomorow and were working until now bringing all the details into shape (just as usual :lol: ). I will be out of town again tomorow for the whole day, just to return (hopefully in time) to celebrate my girls birthday, she would kill me if I wont be here tomorow evening or start sewing on Wednesday (her Birthday). To be honest I forgot about her Birthday when I gave myself the deadline. :lol:
I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so I will have to finish the Nurse on Thursday. Sorry guys.

As for the progress:

I have taken the toysmon costume and reworked it. I have done the following changes:

1. Reworked the pattern at the chest. It now has a seam left and right and horizontal as shown in Umairs pic. This one has helped very much. Thx.

IMG_0457.JPG

2. Chest pocket on the left is now seamless. (again see the pic for what I mean)

3. Added a zipper to the inside of the costume so it is barely noticeable, this goes from the belt up to the top. The zipper itself is perfect, but the clip is a little big. I am thinking about replacing it by a small corde like HT did withthe Wolverine jacket. We will have to discuss this when pics are up.

4. Fixed the colar and arm sleeves to accurate pink and look.

5. Added pockets left and right ON the skirt

Thats it. Let me know if there is missing any detail. Now it is still possible to change it

As for the belt, I will get to it seperatly after the costume is finished.

If anybody is interested, I can post some wip pics tomorow evening. I am already lying in bed writing from my iPad now and honestly too tired to stand up for taking pics. :slap:

Awesome update man, Would love to see some WIP's if you have the time.

Also, I'm not sure if you answered this already, but will the other accessories be coming with it? You know the gun, file, etc. Would be really surprised if they did.

Actually, I'm working on them. =~) Shoes, Gun (with silencer), file folder, and all of the same type of accessories that came with the original ToysMon version. (Incuding two rubber wigs, one red and one green so you don't have to switch out the head.) I'm not quite sure how it's all going to work to be honest, I think I'm going to try and work it out with Chris so that he just ships the Nurse uniforms directly to me, I'll add the accessories and then ship them out to the interested parties. It all depends on everyones comfort level, lol. Of course we'll work out the details once we have a solid product to work with.

Back