Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe one day I'll get one of these. Still mad that when my dad was finally going to buy it for me (this was before I had a mastercard) it was out.

Another spot to buy some crocks:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIACI-CLOGWHITE

GIACI-CLOGWHITE.jpeg

Yeah, there's a great screen cap somewhere in this thread. Definitely Crocks.

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone tried customizing a Ken doll/old GI JOE with a Joker head, and Hot Toys hands? I remember someone on the boards taking the legs off a GI JOE (I think) and transplanting them to a Sideshow Thunderball Bond. I'm really considering this if it looks good.

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone tried customizing a Ken doll/old GI JOE with a Joker head, and Hot Toys hands? I remember someone on the boards taking the legs off a GI JOE (I think) and transplanting them to a Sideshow Thunderball Bond. I'm really considering this if it looks good.

I'd wager that that would look horrendoes.

You could pick up an old TT fairly cheap on the internet... $20 or so.

Hi, would you guys know if someone is still selling the nurse joker uniform set. I badly need one. Thanks...

Where? I never seem to pay under $40.00 with shipping. Seriously, I need more bodies, my experiments must continue, lol!

:cuckoo:

You could try TTL bodies: https://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=TTL+body&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Cheaper and they work with HT parts.

Also, here's a comparison someone did at OSW that Maglor sent me: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/162083-ttl-body-activity-test.html

I'd wager that that would look horrendoes.

You could pick up an old TT fairly cheap on the internet... $20 or so.

I currently have my Nurse Joker on a True Type. To me, that looks horrendous. :lol I don't like the obvious joints, especially at the elbow. I'd Frankenstein some expensive HT parts but right now I have an uncle I want/need to pay. His name is Sam. :lol

Some promotion... ;)

Thx Snake!

Allright guys. I am proud to announce this project is finally going to be released! All socks are done and ready to ship. Everybody who ever mentioned interest in this project will reveive a PM within the next hour.
JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR: The interest list at the very first page is no order list. If you still want to order a pair or more, please answer to the PM. If you are still interested you will get all the information needed in that PM. If you are not getting a PM but are still interested please be so kind to send me a PM and I will come back to you. I will post here again when I have send out all the PMs so you can be sure I did not miss you. Here are the final pics of the product I can offer you. These socks were some I took randomly out of the basket.

The tubes will come cut a little longer than it is in the movie. Reason is simple: They look accurate this way on the HT shoes. You will have no problems cutting them to another length if/when we get better/more accurate shoes.

img2983.jpg

img2986ev.jpg

Full socks will look like this.

img2993e.jpg

img2997.jpg

img2998.jpg

img2999r.jpg

img3001to.jpg

One last shot without flash for colour reference... Not the sharpest shot however... :gah:

img3004h.jpg

Yeah, there's a great screen cap somewhere in this thread. Definitely Crocks.

Gotcha covered Mags!
https://screenmusings.org/TheDarkKnight/pages/tdk_2524.htm

Love this picture! It was what finally sold me on getting the Nurse Joker to begin with!
Here is a cropped version:
tdk_2524-1.jpg

I think it still shows you everything you need to see. The socks do look black, but in the close up above you can clearly see that they are the same socks he wears throughout the film.

BTW, on a side note, I got my Nurse Joker outfit yesterday in the mail and not only did it come with an extra BR Joker head (slicked back hair) but the original owner had been displaying it on a True Type Slim body! Bonus for me, I cannot wait to get my Perseus so I can display my Nurse Joker correctly. BTW, can someone post the link to where I can get the wigs for 1/6th scale figures? If I can't find anything I like I'll probably just end up sculpting one myself. =~)

Last edited:
Crazy how a joker with nurse outfit, truetype, and bank robber headsculpt sold for $225 or something like that on the bay.

Crazy how a joker with nurse outfit, truetype, and bank robber headsculpt sold for $225 or something like that on the bay.

That was the one I bought, lol. As it turns out though, it was a great buy for me as I received a True Type Slim body (there are two listed on eBay right now for $100, and $140 respectively), the nurse outfit (with all accessories minus the wig), and a BR Joker head, which is also easily resellable, so I don't think I did too bad.:nana:

:rotfl

Actually, most of that scene is without the wig.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to use the slicked back head w/o the wig.

i use the slicked back head w/ the mask on my bank robber joker and the other head for the nurse joker. looks really good imo. i prefer without the wig, holding the detonator.

Back