Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also for those who have the same Joker Nurse set, does the rubber hair fit over the BR Slick Head nicely? Because mine covers it, but the hair is still visible at the back/bottom?

Here is my one. Brought it off eBay free with my BR Joker.

IMG_0677.JPG

Quite a crappy body with it (all rubbery and not very moveable) - perhaps I need to invest in a new one.

I think the body looks great. It might not be very movable, but you got a great pose out of it. And having no visible joints in the arms is awesome! :clap

Also for those who have the same Joker Nurse set, does the rubber hair fit over the BR Slick Head nicely? Because mine covers it, but the hair is still visible at the back/bottom?

Yeah, you need to slide that wig way back. It's sitting on his eyebrows right now.

I would rather see, the Nurse Hi Joker sculpt, and use the face mask that comes with alice from resident evil hot toys to achieve an alternate look if wished.

i would deff be in, but im thinking a headscuply with no neck so we can use a body that has the neck built on so we cant see the joint in the nurse outfit
just my 2 cents.

Yeah defo no neck, would like to use a persius body for this because of the arm and neck joints are best

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I hope to release a new head based on the expression below later this year. Let me know your thoughts...

Joker_Nurse_says_Hi_by_cystemic.jpg

If you do this, you should have a "without neck" version. That way you could put on the face mask instead of having to use it to cover the ugly neck joint.

Edit: :lol I just noticed that I'm not the first person to suggest this. :slap

Glad to see we're all on the same page. :D

just got my nurse joker kit in the mail today!

he looks pretty cool, definitely using the mask to cover up the neck though haha.

one thing that's bugging me (and i knoww it shouldn't) is the henry dent stickers. has anyone made legit 1/6 harvey dent stickers yet?

As I had stated in the earlier thread.....I have tried several times to contact him via email and via ebay ...He has never even responded once. So I assuming that he is done with the hobby and has not decided to take down his website.

Been trying to contact him as well and have not gotten any response. Looks like he sold his last kit in November according to his ebay. This makes me a sad panda as I am just getting into the 1:6 scale.

Back