Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no wig? that's what makes the nurse outfit..oh well.

I'm sculpting my own Joker Head specific to the scene, lol, and a wig that will fit over a second resculpted BR Joker head.

Actually, most of that scene is without the wig.
On the other hand, I wouldn't want to use the slicked back head w/o the wig.

Too true. See above, lol.

i use the slicked back head w/ the mask on my bank robber joker and the other head for the nurse joker. looks really good imo. i prefer without the wig, holding the detonator.

The main BR Joker head? I currently have that as my Default DX Joker head, I love it! However, I want a completely different look for my nurse Joker, hence the reculpting/sculpting I'm going to attempt. I've done custom 1/12th (6 inch scale) figuresand accessories for years and I figure 1/6th has got to be easier than sculpting the 1/12th things that are so small, well, here's hoping anyway.:pray:

I'm really good at sculpting equipment, or as I call it, the technical stuff, (I sculpted Real Ghostbusters Proton Packs, PKE Meters and the like for my 5/6in scale figures a while back) but I've never really been truly good at sculpting hair, or clothing. I figure if I "mess it up" who's really going to notice since in that scene, (as through most of the movie) his hair is pretty messed up anyway, it's the wig that has me worried.:gah:

Does he actually wear crocs in the film? I've never seen a good screen cap of his shoes.

He does, but they don't have all the air holes in them like the 1/6 scale crocs everyone uses for their customs. But since those crocs are as close as you can get in that scale, there's really not a whole lot of options.

dsc04750.jpg

dsc04753.jpg

THESE are the ones you want!! I don't know were King got em but they're perfect!

They're are feet out there that fit the perseus ankle pegs. They're juat REALLY hard to find. I'm not sure if you can just replace the peg all together.

They're are feet out there that fit the perseus ankle pegs. They're juat REALLY hard to find. I'm not sure if you can just replace the peg all together.

Okay, that's good. LOL. Anything else you can tell me, like what are they called, who makes them, what body should I be dooing searches for? I think I may just end up making adapter pegs for them. I can do that more easily than finding the other feet, but a name would of a character/company name/whatever would help, lol. :lol

Okay, so I got the Perseus figure to make my Nurse Joker, but the sandaled feet can't be replaced by standard feet. Is there an option like different posts for the feet? I realy like the Perseus body, but I'll never be able to put socks and clogs over sandaled feet, lol.

Some pics might help us to help you. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was unaware that the ankles are different on the Perseus body.

Okay, that's good. LOL. Anything else you can tell me, like what are they called, who makes them, what body should I be dooing searches for? I think I may just end up making adapter pegs for them. I can do that more easily than finding the other feet, but a name would of a character/company name/whatever would help, lol. :lol

I did a little research and they're the african SLIM TT feet. They work perfect without changing the perseus pegs. :wink1:

I did a little research and they're the african SLIM TT feet. They work perfect without changing the perseus pegs. :wink1:

Sweet ShortRound! Thanks, I'll take a couple of snapshots and post them so we know what we're all dealig with on the Perseus feet.

edit: They are the same kind of pegs found in the Predator feet.

Last edited:
My WIP! Accurate name tag, pen, and gun with silencer. Correct DENT sticker and watch on the way. Still a lot to go on this one. Repaint, KGS socks, clogs(or crocs, whatever they're called) and the accurate belt...that's the tough one I think.
pics170.jpg

Funny how I went from not really liking the nurse joker outfit to REALLY liking the nurse joker outfit. Anyways here it is pretty much finished. Thanks to myersfarms for the accurate "DENT" sticker, KGS for the socks and evilface for the stand decal! They really make the figure!
pics033-1.jpg

pics032-1.jpg

pics037.jpg

pics036-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back