Now processing Spiderman VS Venom VS Sandman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolverineFan520

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just got my notice that it's processing!:chew I think the piece looks really cool but I'm under the impression that I am one of the few. Anyone else order this oiece?

Just got my notice that it's processing!:chew I think the piece looks really cool but I'm under the impression that I am one of the few. Anyone else order this oiece?

I ordered it. But then I canceled it. Same as at least half the other people who ordered it. There's just nothing special about it and Sandman couldn't have a worse expresion on this piece.

There should've been some sort of exclusive too

I decided to cancel this one too. Doesn't really grab me as I said from the beginning. Please post some pictures when you get it though. :)

I think it's gorgeous. :love But I have to draw the line somewhere. Be sure to post pics. So that I can envy you. :rock

Mine will be here saturday,with Ex Daredevil bust, the piece will probably look better in person,I hope or it will go back.

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday, pics are posted on staueforum.com, but I wanted to ask if when someone else who gets this soon can tell me if the front spider on Spider-man is silver or black?

Mine is silver and the pics posted on sideshow and the pics that I took of the piece at comic con have a black spider. So I just want to know if they are all like this or if mine is a mistake.

Thanks

Back