Noah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real story of Noah is really more exciting then the cut down version that has been told. I'm not familiar with the comic version but if it's got giants an fallen angels in it it's probably closer to the mark then what most people think :rotfl It wasn't just a lot of naughty people there was also DNA manipulation that as has just started again to happen. But if the fallen angels are helping build the arc then that's just wrong

Last edited:
Here are a number of contradictions to the Scripture account according to someone who has seen a rough cut of this movie. Some are VERY spoilery. You have been warned. I'm personally not going to bother watching it after reading some of these things. Why not just make an original tale inspired by the Genesis account and Gilgamesh? :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some of these things are embellishments trying to create a narrative but others are just a blatant disregard/disrespect for the source material. I wonder what the "good" parts were. This article I read only listed the bad.

Here are a number of contradictions to the Scripture account according to someone who has seen a rough cut of this movie. Some are VERY spoilery. You have been warned. I'm personally not going to bother watching it after reading some of these things. Why not just make an original tale inspired by the Genesis account and Gilgamesh? :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some of these things are embellishments trying to create a narrative but others are just a blatant disregard/disrespect for the source material. I wonder what the "good" parts were. This article I read only listed the bad.

If that is for Real...pathetic and complete Blasphemy against God, the Holy Bible and what it truely teaches!

1f03.jpg

We have the bones of giant creatures, we do not have bones of giant humans. The oldest human fossils that have been discovered are almost 200,000 years old. No evidence of giants among all of the human fossils that have been discovered, let alone in the time frame of Noah (~4000 years ago).

I have proof of reptilian shape shifters.

t1larg.dianne-feinstein.t1larg.jpg

BOOM!

If that is for Real...pathetic and complete Blasphemy against God, the Holy Bible and what it truely teaches!

Are you surprised? What's sad is that so many people are so stupid, that they will believe this is true and based on the Bible. They would be shocked by the real truth.

Relax. There are always changes made in stories when they are converted from book to film.

But from a believers perspective the bible isn't a fiction title where some changes were made. Noah turning to fallen angels to help build the arc is beyond ridiculous.

Relax. There are always changes made in stories when they are converted from book to film.

I know right? Villains are "always" changed into heroes when adapting something to the screen. Remember when HYDRA made the supersoldier serum for Steve? Or like when Loki forged Mjolnir and gave it to Thor. The Ringraiths defending Helm's Deep. Brody hitching a ride home on friendly Bruce the shark. These are the types of changes that are always made so people should definitely relax.

maybe the fallen angels are helping in an attempt at redemption?
A lesson in forgiveness?

How is it possible for a fallen angel to even exist? I guess heaven is not free of sin after all?

Back