Noah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking forward to this since it was announced awhile back and today we get the first look of Crowe in Aronofsky's film. 2014 is a long ass time away though.

35n7vyr.jpg

https://www.deadline.com/2012/08/russell-crowe-as-noah-1st-official-photo/

There are a few actors that I'll see pretty much anything they're in -- Russell Crowe is one of them. Looking forward to this.

SnakeDoc

Hopefully they show the Giants (Genesis 6:4) and that all flesh that was corrupted during that time, which was the reason why God sent the flood to begin with(it wasn't just wickedness and sin that sent the flood),as the Devil's plan was to prevent Christ,the redeemer, from reaching the Cross.Noah,was perfect in his generations,without blemish(did not have the nephilim corrupted genetic bloodline) Genesis 6:9. God took favor in Noah and spared him and his family to start over again...though they (these Giants) appeared again in numbers 13:33

But I highly doubt Hollywood would tell the Biblical truth

There are a few actors that I'll see pretty much anything they're in -- Russell Crowe is one of them. Looking forward to this.

SnakeDoc

I like Crowe, but he's not my favorite. However him and Aronofsky doing a movie together? I will for sure be checking this out! I love Aronofsky and pretty much all the movies he has done.

Hopefully they show the Giants (Genesis 6:4) and that all flesh that was corrupted during that time, which was the reason why God sent the flood to begin with(it wasn't just wickedness and sin that sent the flood),as the Devil's plan was to prevent Christ,the redeemer, from reaching the Cross.Noah,was perfect in his generations,without blemish(did not have the nephilim corrupted genetic bloodline) Genesis 6:9. God took favor in Noah and spared him and his family to start over again...though they (these Giants) appeared again in numbers 13:33

But I highly doubt Hollywood would tell the Biblical truth

i.e. Teemu wants to see lots of gay sex and lots and lots of people chon-choning animals. :lol

i.e. Teemu wants to see lots of gay sex and lots and lots of people chon-choning animals. :lol

more like you do sicko! (my post doesn't mention such a thing, Mr. Pig)

I want to see a movie based on the truth of the Bible (which Hollywood will never do)

But that stuff was in the Bible. :dunno

Sodom and Gamarroh perhaps? different story

The Bible doesn't tell us of what wickedness that went on during Noah's time,but that men were continually wicked...

But the Bible does tell us that there were Giants-Mighty men of renown, and they were offspring of Fallen Angels and Earthly Women during that time of Noah..their purpose was to corrupt the bloodline of mankind to prevent Christ from ever reaching the Cross,and they of course FAILED!

Sodom and Gamarroh perhaps? different story

The Bible doesn't tell us of what wickedness that went on during Noah's time,but that men were continually wicked...

But the Bible does tell us that there were Giants-Mighty men of renown, and they were offspring of Fallen Angels and Earthly Women during that time of Noah..their purpose was to corrupt the bloodline of mankind to prevent Christ from ever reaching the Cross,and they of course FAILED!

I'll be honestly surprised if we see the Nephilim in this movie. Hollywood will likely deem them too Clash of the Titans for a bible move. But they'll be okay with the incest, homosexuality and bestiality. :lol

Back