No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ana de Armas is looking good there. Isn't she a favorite of someone here? Khev maybe?? She's quickly becoming one of mine. :lol I liked her in Knives Out as well.

ana de armas bond.jpg

The banning of the term Bond Girls and the way they're talking about the women in this film ought to be pretty insulting to the women of Bond movies past - many of whom were more than happy to embrace being 'Bond Girls'. And exactly when did they become strong independent women - as opposed to whatever they were before? Only as of this film, No Time to Die? What, not even any of the women who were in Craig's previous movies? They were all just eye candy and sexual conquests for Bond and nothing more? Because that's what they unwittingly intimate with the way they've been talking up this film.

I don't think anyone has really done that yet. It's only 3 pages in. Unless you're talking about me in which case I have to correct you - I'm criticizing the publicity that I've seen for the film. I'm not sat here ready to hate the actual movie.

Ana de Armas is looking good there. Isn't she a favorite of someone here? Khev maybe?? She's quickly becoming one of mine. :lol I liked her in Knives Out as well.

View attachment 472373

It's me!!! She's muh gurrrl!!!

I wanted her as Catwoman, but someone wouldn't let's us have that!! :gah:

Ana is great. An exotic beauty that is instantly likable in anything she appears in.

Yes, I believe I owe you guys a belated thank you for bringing her to my attention back when we were discussing Zoe Kravitz's landing the Catwoman role in The Batman thread. I thought Eiza Gonzalez was a better choice but you were touting Ana. Now I know why.

Back