"No, no, no - I kill the bus driver." Bank Robber Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

attachment.php

Perfect pose! :cool:

I'm not a big fan of the base, I liked the actual sidewalk better. But the figure itself is just wicked cool.

Don't listen to that UNconstructive criticism. The paint work is awesome. Very, very realistic and shows off the sculpt perfectly. I think the hair line needs a little work but overall I love it.

Don't listen to that UNconstructive criticism. The paint work is awesome. Very, very realistic and shows off the sculpt perfectly. I think the hair line needs a little work but overall I love it.

The paint is hideous. It looked like you applied it with a cotton ball and swabs. The hair is atrocious. It looks like 10-year old fuzz at the end of a sock. Its not movie accurate, nor does it look realistic. It looks like a bad toy.

There, more expansive ideas that are far more constructed and concise.
:gun

The paint is hideous. It looked like you applied it with a cotton ball and swabs. The hair is atrocious. It looks like 10-year old fuzz at the end of a sock. Its not movie accurate, nor does it look realistic. It looks like a bad toy.

:lol

Not constructED. ConstructIVE. Try being more constructive.

I wonder who he is, he seems to have beef with people for some unknown reason. Very petty individual.

It's past 10:00pm... Does your mommy know your on the internet?

Sorry, but that looks atrocious.

If you believe it then don't apologize.

The 10 year old sock fuzz cracked me up. You achieved more concise but didn't quite reach constructive. You simply elaborated on your disdain for the piece but I digress... I really don't care if people like my work or not it's all subjective really but hey, keep taking those Flintstones vitamins and someday you can post like a big boy. :joy

EDIT: That's not entirely true... I do care that my client likes the work but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Hmmm, is it just me, or does his hair look a little bit on the blue side? Kind of turquoise, you know?

I like the real-life, slicked-back hair, it's just the color needs to be adjusted a little, you know?

May just be your monitor settings, i kind of do see it though

Yes and no... I used a different green and it does have a little more blue in it but it is not turquoise. That is more my camera than anything. I like the green I used before personally but my client is happy so that's all that matters.

A few others have pointed this out as well and I have taken note as film accuracy is always the goal so thanks guys.

Back