"No, no, no - I kill the bus driver." Bank Robber Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base round 1 :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A nice little base.

And that Harvey owns. I don't think I would display him all tied up like that, but you did such an excellent job there - I love it. :clap

looks amazing, but i just want that head!!! incredible job on the head.

And that Harvey is looking spectacular

Thanks man! See about Harvey below...

A nice little base.

And that Harvey owns. I don't think I would display him all tied up like that, but you did such an excellent job there - I love it. :clap

Thanks. Paint eats away at the foam so we'll see what it looks like once I weather it. I may have to change paints and build another.

Thanks on Harvey... I teased about this one in the Harvey Dent thread. I am starting my own thread soon for Harvey Dent and Two-Face: 2 sides to every coin.

I repainted my custom 2F and Harvey up there will be tied to the chair with 2 wired oil drums behind him. I have the "battery" and am getting ready to start on the jumper cables soon :naughty Then the base and they are both done.

I have the head finished and even added sweat!

Thanks for all the custom love guys! :peace

I repainted my custom 2F and Harvey up there will be tied to the chair with 2 wired oil drums behind him. I have the "battery" and am getting ready to start on the jumper cables soon :naughty Then the base and they are both done.

I have the head finished and even added sweat!

This sounds pretty spectacular...looking forward to it.

Real nice work on this figure. I'd really like to have the base and head :p

What tie are you using for Harvey?

I think I prefer the direction your other base was going, but nevertheless, great custom. The headsculpt is excellent and I love the weathering on the mask.

I think I prefer the direction your other base was going, but nevertheless, great custom. The headsculpt is excellent and I love the weathering on the mask.

Thanks.

Honestly, I did too but the foam was not strong enough to send out the door... If it was staying with me then I wouldn't care but it was too flimsy to sell to my client that way. I may throw it in as an extra option :cool:

Sooooo good man, it has such a great likeness from that left side, which is very hard to get. My custom has the best likeness on the right side, but the left side is pretty off. What you've done there is even harder to get spot on, but you have. Well done

Back