"No, no, no - I kill the bus driver." Bank Robber Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Didn't like the hair so back to the drawing board...

attachment.php

Shaved head Joker looks insanely cool though!

I've seen the pics from when you had hair on the sculpt. Personally I think that the front is too slicked back. Also, theres too much glue or watever your using. Concentrate on a bunch of strands at a time instead of glueing the whole hair piece and then trying to dress the hair up. Just a bit of positive feedback !

I've seen the pics from when you had hair on the sculpt. Personally I think that the front is too slicked back. Also, theres too much glue or watever your using. Concentrate on a bunch of strands at a time instead of glueing the whole hair piece and then trying to dress the hair up. Just a bit of positive feedback !

Thanks for the feedback. It actually was in separate sections. I just did a step in reverse order thinking it would save time and it just didn't work.

You're creeping me out. The Terrahawks are here!

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rvKMRmvl9JI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rvKMRmvl9JI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Devil, you rule!

I think when the hair is green and greasy it will look quite good.

Just be careful to not make it too green. Try to capture as much of the natural color coming through as you can. Don't just put the green right on the gray you have now. First die it his natural brown/blond color, then die it green. Just a suggestion.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Oh mannnnn! Now i am liking that ALOT. That looks freakin amazing! Been wondering why people havn't been modding more of those into the BR scene, or adding real hair to the BR sculpt for that matter ( i know, non related, just sayin' )

Thanks fella's I am thrilled with the way the make-up is turning out. The white is old and drying funny then I realized it was perfect for the makeup in that scene.

Still need to do the base, weather the bag, finish the face, chrome the gun, weather the mask and rig a grenade with purple string.

Back