"No, no, no - I kill the bus driver." Bank Robber Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! A new update....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I thought this sculpt only worked for the police joker, but now you've proved that it works good for joker talking to the guy about what he believes in

DUde, that looks crazy. Freakin excellent!
I see Heath
I see the Joker
and i seen screen accuracy

See what i mean, how much better the dark dark hair looks! In the movie, you could only barely see a hint of green most of the time

That's excellent! Did you still go with that white paint that was drying up or did you use a new method for the face paint?

That looks so sweet man, do another one, same makeup and everything, dark greased hair, but do it out to the sides like regular scenes!

Two thumbs up for me! great work Creg, I can see Heath's as Joker in that sculpt. It's way better than the second head that comes with the BR Joker. Great work on the hair as well :emperor Power to Creg

I sell all of my work. After I'm done working on a piece so long I'm sick of looking at it :lol

Seriously though. They go to the bay or sell privately. When I am done with one I am ready for someone else to enjoy it!

Back