Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love Mario Kart 8, i do agree it sucks not being able to stack power ups and so far ive been hit by the blue shell three times :lol i have to try the online thing soon

if anyone picks this up and doesn't want/need the free game, please let me know. i'd really like to get pikmin, just not sure if i'll like it. I used my code for wind waker.

love Mario Kart 8, i do agree it sucks not being able to stack power ups and so far ive been hit by the blue shell three times :lol i have to try the online thing soon

I actually was able to use the new horn against the blue shell yesterday. Saying it was satisfying is an understatement!

this game is very addictive and fun..combine that w the fact that they offered a free game (pikmin, windwaker, nsmbu, and wii party u) (WW and pikmin are all selling for over 40 bucks right now), plus they have the club.nintendo stuff where you get points when you buy a game (so technically you can save em up and get a free VC game), and then with the ddl.nintendo thing you get 5 bucks back in credit for the eshop for every $50 u spend, so thats another freebie…great great deal for a great game

I created a Tournament in MK8 called "Sideshow Freaks"! It's a public 100cc tournament with COM players that resets each Sunday. Try it out and let me know if you have any suggestions to make it better!

Awesome. I'm out of town and haven't played the game yet, but once I get back I'll look you up. Thanks for the invite.

My first uploaded Mario Kart video. You can edit down the highlight reel after you upload it to Youtube.

This is a cool video of hitting 4 players in a row on Rainbow Road without losing control. Thought it looked cool.

Luigi Deathstare is hilarious!!! :) It's ALL over the 'net and I've had a few good ones with my bro and friends. Glad to see Nintendo getting this attention.

Nobody post this eh?

mario_maker_leak.jpg

Been thinking about getting one this month, the free game with Mario Kart sounds good. I was wondering what was the better deal with the bundles? Around me I can get Skylanders (don't want) LoZ, Mario Bros, or Mario Kart bundles. I was thinking the Mario Bros would be the best as I would get the Mario game as well Luigi then getting Mario Kart with it which I could then use the free game to get LoZ, 4 games for about 360+tax.

Now Im wondering if its the best as I like collecting and I like LoZ so I would actually want a hard copy of the zelda game. So I was also thinking maybe Kart Bundle with NSMB as the free game and missing out on LoZ and Luigi (which Ihear is just a small dlc for NSMB). Over all what are your guys opinion on what the best one to get? I want to get it before the end of the month cause thats when the kart deal ends, but if I see a good deal by then I might get that.

Been thinking about getting one this month, the free game with Mario Kart sounds good. I was wondering what was the better deal with the bundles? Around me I can get Skylanders (don't want) LoZ, Mario Bros, or Mario Kart bundles. I was thinking the Mario Bros would be the best as I would get the Mario game as well Luigi then getting Mario Kart with it which I could then use the free game to get LoZ, 4 games for about 360+tax.

Now Im wondering if its the best as I like collecting and I like LoZ so I would actually want a hard copy of the zelda game. So I was also thinking maybe Kart Bundle with NSMB as the free game and missing out on LoZ and Luigi (which Ihear is just a small dlc for NSMB). Over all what are your guys opinion on what the best one to get? I want to get it before the end of the month cause thats when the kart deal ends, but if I see a good deal by then I might get that.

You can get a refurbished Deluxe Wiiu from Nintendo for 200$, that seems like a pretty good deal to me, then get Mario Kart 8 for 60$ and get your free game

Back