Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely works on their website, so it's applicable to online shopping. I imagine it's valid in-store as well. Don't see why not!

I ordered the Wii U Mario/Luigi bundle (with free $25 Best Buy gc), Mario 3D and Zelda Wind Waker (50% off) yesterday and they all shipped. :rock

Just got one of these babies for Chrimbo - loving SM3DWorld :) Feel a little out of the loop, though. I swear I heard on a Giantbomb podcast that you can play Super Mario Galaxy 1 in HD with the Wii U gamepad... Was it just a fever dream as nowhere seems to mention it online..? Would love to play it again, but don'y want to buy a wii remote if I can help it.

Holding out for next year, Mario Kart 8 in the spring and then hopefully Super Smash Bros in the Fall!!!

Is there really no easy way to transfer data from a Wii to a Wii U? Both have to be connected to the TV and to wifi? I don't see why they can't just be copied to an SD card.

They are, in part, but there's some data that can't be put on SD cards. And the connection to Wifi is I suppose just to verify it all and sudh, but it's not too much of a problem. Read carefully and it's quite easy.

The main problem is I don't really get a good wifi signal in the room the Wiis are in. I guess I can move them temporarily so I can copy off my game data. I don't have a whole lot, but my daughter has opened up quite a few things on Mario Kart that I would hate for her to have to reopen.

The main problem is I don't really get a good wifi signal in the room the Wiis are in. I guess I can move them temporarily so I can copy off my game data. I don't have a whole lot, but my daughter has opened up quite a few things on Mario Kart that I would hate for her to have to reopen.

I put this in the 3DS thread, but it's more appropriate here. Enjoy!:

Congrats on getting a Wii U. I don't regret buying one myself.

A few exclusives I think you'll enjoy:

Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Zelda The Wind Waker HD
LEGO City Undercover
Zombi U

does anybody know if all 3 of the donkey kong country games are on the wii u eshop? can anybody check and confirm please? .... just curious as im getting a wii u soon but i was wondering if theyre still there.. i heard they were taken off :(

So I'm finally getting an WiiU Deluxe set along with Super Mario 3D World next week... Can't wait.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna say. We are really enjoying having a Nintendo in the house again after sending the Wii off to my sister last year. We're playing through Super Mario 3D together and having a blast.

Has anyone Ordered their Wii U from Walmart.Com?? Is it packed securely so it doesn't get damaged during shipping??

Back