Media Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gotz my unit!!!!

**** doesnt come with a power adapter.
5v/1a output adapter with usb port.....what can i use??

Its really nuts how hot these are going. I know I would like one for the challenge and fun memories I have of it, but damn some people are literally loosing their damn minds on getting these units :thud:

I was trying to find one for my wife for Christmas and struck out. I just found out last night that my wife tried to find one for me and struck out as well. :lol I told her, "Don't you dare pay scalper's prices for one. **** them. We'll get one eventually."

My boys (8 and 10) recently discovered the movie Pixels and loved it. I thought it was a good family movie. I can see my older son evolving into a hardcore gamer. They are excited to play the older games from the movie and want to play this. Locally they sold out REALLY fast. I'm told after Christmas it won't be an issue if I'm willing to wait, which I am!

Wait... what's this about the console not coming with a power adapter?

That's like selling a car without a steering wheel. :slap

Looks like the Japanese version was hacked, meaning it could be just a matter of time before homebrew allows people to install and add more games. Piracy FTW!

I seriously would like to play TMNT II and III, Batman, Batman Returns and Double Dragon & Battletoads again. :lol

Looks like the Japanese version was hacked, meaning it could be just a matter of time before homebrew allows people to install and add more games. Piracy FTW!

I seriously would like to play TMNT II and III, Batman, Batman Returns and Double Dragon & Battletoads again. :lol

Just wait for the (new) NES Classic Edition.

Back